• Show
Clear All

Got the ce1 back from the collision repair. Front end is looking good
    contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe View Post
      Work Rezax II

Don't you have a wheel hook up to do that for you? Taking apart the wheels is honestly the easiest part. Putting them back together is a nightmare without proper tools.

I wonder how those meisters would look on my car...

I got the vienna's back last week, and they went back into storage. Hopefully the lips won't oxidize before I use them.
      Dang bro i need that in my life right now hahha
      contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

Originally posted by f20aaccordturbo View Post
        Got the ce1 back from the collision repair. Front end is looking good
        What's up my Asian brother. Where you been man. Haven't heard from you nor seen you for a minute bro. How's your family?
        The beginning of a new era............................
        165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
        184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
          What's up my Asian brother. Where you been man. Haven't heard from you nor seen you for a minute bro. How's your family?
          Been good just focusing on being a father. haha i dont kno how you do it man. bow down to you bro
          contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

No sir. Like I told you man, many sacrifices that my wife and I both do for the kids. We're on 6 now.

Comment

New alternator!
              Freedom Is Not Free
              U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

Originally posted by f20aaccordturbo View Post
                Dang bro i need that in my life right now hahha
                They're no longer in my life anymore. My friend is making payments on them, so far he has paid enough for the bolts. haha

Do you still live in Costa Mesa? The last time I saw you was before you had a kid, so that was about 5 years ago if I remember correctly.

Comment

I've seen them kids..wow! good smiling faces! You saw mine...Being a parent has been better than anything.
                  Tech question: Coupe had one of it's blue NGK spark wire boot break. In a hurry I went to Auto Zone and they didn't have NGK and the dealers here in LA are crooks on prices. So because we were in a big hurry I bought the Duralast. Only problem is the boot is like 2 millimeters long and the cap don't sit on the plug port all the way. Car runs fine though. Can I cut the boot that tiny amount since the metal element is way up there? I also have the opion of returning the wires after I go buy the NGK's that I love.

Old wagon - Silver '92 LX Wagon - Steve (Shadow)- STOLEN ON LABOR DAY 2012
                  New wagon- White '92 LX Wagon on 1/3/13 (Frostbite)

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com
                  My Facebook Site - ACCORDOBSESSION

Comment

I would not cut them and just leave them as they are until you buy a set of ngk's. if auto zone doesn't have em, try kragen I mean o'rielys.

Comment

Car is down, too expensive to fix so saddly I'm parting her out :'( might get another one but depends on how fast I get rid of stuff. Really sad

Last pic to remember...... Dorothy was her name

MRT Thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=193631
                      My fs thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=190359

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens_CB7 View Post
                        Car is down, too expensive to fix so saddly I'm parting her out :'( might get another one but depends on how fast I get rid of stuff. Really sad

Last pic to remember...... Dorothy was her name
                        You have a F/S thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Adan View Post
                          You have a F/S thread?
                          Yes I still do, need to update it though..... The link It's unders my sig pic

MRT Thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=193631
                          My fs thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=190359

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens_CB7 View Post
                            Yes I still do, need to update it though..... The link It's unders my sig pic
                            I'm interested in some things bro if your parting out. Lmk

Comment

well i got new rotors and a caliper rebuild kit.

so i'll be doing that soon.

other than that recently polished engine pieces, installed new shift boot, and installed in dash tweeters.
                              <-- MRT

Comment

new axel and upper control arms.

long story short went for a ride steering wheel started shaking car pulled to the left, didn't like that feeling hit the off ramp to turn around got to the stop sign and could not move.
                                Freedom Is Not Free
                                U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

Working...
                                X