No announcement yet.

Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what up slick_nine you been away from action, glad to here still around.
    AT WEST COAST MEET

cb7rush: who has the tongs?
    JDMxDB8: i got a thong on...

to get to see more of my cb click the link below.
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130922

Comment

^^^
      Yeah I haven't been posting much, but I have always been lurking haha. Now that I am going to be doing lots of work on the car I figured I would get more involved again.
      ]

Comment

I put some wheels on wagon...I'll take a closer picture later...was in a rush.

Old wagon - Silver '92 LX Wagon - Steve (Shadow)- STOLEN ON LABOR DAY 2012
        New wagon- White '92 LX Wagon on 1/3/13 (Frostbite)

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com
        My Facebook Site - ACCORDOBSESSION

Comment

Originally posted by Slick_Nine View Post
          ^^^
          Yeah I haven't been posting much, but I have always been lurking haha. Now that I am going to be doing lots of work on the car I figured I would get more involved again.
          haha thats good to hear bro, if you in facebook join socal cbmobb..
          AT WEST COAST MEET

Comment

Well it is "technically" my car since the title is still me. The 91 coupe was parked by my son at the North Hollywood red line station. he spent the day at the convention center. Came back and the entire backwindow was smashed! Nothing stolen as the car is super ratty with minus zero mods. All he has is the CB7 decals on windows.

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com

Comment

Sucks that window isnt cheap. Someone keyed "Hi bitches" in the hood of my DD on Friday, lots of shitheads out there.
              FA1

Comment

Joe paid $230.....Well if I took a picture of his coupe you'd say ....shit why'd you fix it. What's his name out in Banning saw it....he knows the famous tri-colored Joey coupe. NOBODY and I mean NOBODY answered my help call to fix the fenders and paint it. PM me if you can and aren't 100 miles away from Reseda.

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2litrebeater View Post
                  Sucks that window isnt cheap. Someone keyed "Hi bitches" in the hood of my DD on Friday, lots of shitheads out there.
                  Wow! There are MAJOR assholes out there. No justice for them....castrate them so their fucked up genes don't spawn.

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com

Comment

Originally posted by 92ACCORD_CB7 View Post
                    SoCal CB7 your looking at the very first one in USA a Genuine EDM Honda Variant flushmount spoiler !!! This is a super rare item I found, so I had to pay a big price tag to get (not selling right now). The company that made it for Honda accessories is called Foha. After talking to CB7 Yakuza aka Warudakumi, Foha was a company that made all sorts of EDM/OEM flushmount spoiler for Euro cars; BMW, VW during the 70's-90's (there is not much you cant find on the web about Foha Honda online). Warudakumi was shocked himself because he never knew there was such a variant oem flushmount. You can see how it shacks up with a USA OEM flushmount. Don't mind my paint please, will get a full body work later.

And I was just about to PM you on the status of this... Thats what I get for hanging around NorCal posts too much. Looks great! Definitely different I should say.... Looks kinda like a extreme lower profile Vigor spoiler somewhat

I am the Yakuza CB7!
                    JDM 96spec H22A 178HP 149TQ

"The JDM Fleet"

1993 Accord Sedan - 2.2 JDM H22a
                    1994 Prelude V-Tec
                    1999 CL 3.0
                    2000 Prelude
                    2010 Accord Crosstour - 3.5

1993 Mirage S Sedan - 2.0 4G63 Project Evo 2.5
                    1994 Mirage S Sedan - 1.5

1991 Isuzu Impulse RS - 1.6 AWD Turbo
                    1993 Asuna - 1.8 "CDM Impulse XS"

1993 Sentra SE-R - 2.0 SR20de
                    1995 200sx SE-R - 2.0 Sr20ve

Comment

Originally posted by Warudakumi View Post
                      And I was just about to PM you on the status of this... Thats what I get for hanging around NorCal posts too much. Looks great! Definitely different I should say.... Looks kinda like a extreme lower profile Vigor spoiler somewhat
                      Hey how's your car Yakuza? I been really busy w/ 2 jobs, but when I have a chance. I want to find a random CB around my neighborhood to see how it sits on the Accord trunk lid. When I got it in the mail, I thought it looks very identical like the Vigor spoiler too.
                      Hi

Comment

Replaced a bypass coolant hose that burst this weekend, and replaced the front brake pads. Car stops much better now!
                        ]

Comment

Cracked the trans today. Too much low.

So basically trans shopping now, lmk.

Comment

I keep getting a cel for the o2 sensor, tried 3 kinds bosch, denso, and ntk. still got the cel with each one. Could it be the ecu?
                            Freedom Is Not Free
                            U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

Originally posted by J'SR@C3R1_818 View Post
                              Cracked the trans today. Too much low.

So basically trans shopping now, lmk.
                              automatic or stick?

Originally posted by benjerman112 View Post
                              I keep getting a cel for the o2 sensor, tried 3 kinds bosch, denso, and ntk. still got the cel with each one. Could it be the ecu?
                              i used to get that, and when i replaced my 02 with a denso it still went on till i reset the ecu... try it.
                              AT WEST COAST MEET

Comment

did a infinity total swap... now my car looks like a g37

rwd too...

Comment

Working...
                                X