No announcement yet.

Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Decided to get some wheels. Since I haven't done nothing to the wagon in a really long time. Here some cell phone pictures.

Stuff For Sale

Comment

I like the look walter

Rush

Originally posted by Darkcloud
      Bought 3 things, 1 that goes boom,1 that shades and 1 to go fasrer
      Originally posted by bmxicansd
      so you got a boombox, sunglasses and rosettta stone?

Comment

Originally posted by lordoja View Post
        i am about to light mine on fire -_-
        so after fixing the head gasket and all that fancy shit... it overheated on me today AGAIN, just as i was pulling up at home, the overflow hose was spewing steam like it was going out of style lol, so im all out of ideas now...
        I don't mind working on your car for a small fee. Lmk.
        The beginning of a new era............................
        165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
        184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
          I don't mind working on your car for a small fee. Lmk.
          I'm leaving for a couple weeks next month might just drop it off with you lol
          Originally posted by scudweiser
          it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
          Originally posted by deevergote
          Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Comment

Originally posted by lordoja View Post
            I'm leaving for a couple weeks next month might just drop it off with you lol
            In up for it. Lmk.
            The beginning of a new era............................
            165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
            184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Originally posted by benjerman112 View Post
              Took mine to the dealer the other day needed rotors possibility a clutch master cylinder or slave cylinder and their going to see if they can find whats killing the battery.

That bill should be fun.

UPDATE

I got the rotors, and they said they found the drain on the battery.
              The clutch was discontinued so i'll have to get one from the junkyard, and their gonna replace the motor for the seatbelt.
              Freedom Is Not Free
              U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

I installed a downpipe that has been reinforced..sits close to the pan and doesnt rub so far and im having an issue.

I recently got a new o2 sensor and my car rejects it. I put my old o2 back on and the car runs fine. But as soon as i put the new one in it runs like shit. I thought it was the o2 sensor so i swapped it out again and still the same. So for now in running my old one. Any suggestions? Btw theyre denso sensors.

Rush

Comment

Originally posted by cb7rush View Post
                  I installed a downpipe that has been reinforced..sits close to the pan and doesnt rub so far and im having an issue.

I recently got a new o2 sensor and my car rejects it. I put my old o2 back on and the car runs fine. But as soon as i put the new one in it runs like shit. I thought it was the o2 sensor so i swapped it out again and still the same. So for now in running my old one. Any suggestions? Btw theyre denso sensors.
                  i had this problem with mine too, i had to switch the wires around for it to work something to do with the hot wire being in the wrong spot so the car thinks the O2 isn't working..well cus it isn't lol. I don't have the paper of what cable goes where. I can try to get a pic of it tomorrow though.
                  it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
                  Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Comment

I tried that as a possibility so i doubke checked the wires to the o2 and they were good.

Rush

Comment

I tried that as a possibility so i doubke checked the wires to the o2 and they were good.
                      hm... maybe the car just simply don't like the O2 lol.

So i guess its not the gasket on mine, took off the t-stat and i'm rolling like that... which leads me to think its the bloody pump >:[

Comment

I dont think its your pump..it would be leaking

I tried a different ecu and the same..

Rush

Comment

I dont think its your pump..it would be leaking

I tried a different ecu and the same..
                          i hate my car lol.

hm, faulty sensor?

Comment

It's for sale.

Sold, but not forgotten.

Comment

i had this gut feeling that when you posted it would either be for sale or its sold. LOL. good luck with the sale dude.

another og moving on.

Comment

got myself a new pair of shoes, currently need tires and a little paint will post pics when on car...
                                AT WEST COAST MEET

cb7rush: who has the tongs?
                                JDMxDB8: i got a thong on...

to get to see more of my cb click the link below.
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130922

Comment

Working...
                                X