No announcement yet.

Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My CB is back on the road, unfortunately she has a new driver. i still drive it every now and then though.
    Originally posted by scudweiser
    it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Comment

Blaaahh!!

93 Accord H22.. 10th anniv.edition-wrecked R.i.P

99 EM1 Boosted type R- Jacked and never found

Comment

Originally posted by LOGICx420x View Post
        Blaaahh!!
        well look who it is. welcome back brudduh

Comment

New with me is the shittiest gas mileage i have ever had in the past 4 years. I am about a 1/4 tank away and im at 180 miles on a full tank.

Rush

Originally posted by Darkcloud
          Bought 3 things, 1 that goes boom,1 that shades and 1 to go fasrer
          Originally posted by bmxicansd
          so you got a boombox, sunglasses and rosettta stone?

Comment

Originally posted by cb7rush View Post
            New with me is the shittiest gas mileage i have ever had in the past 4 years. I am about a 1/4 tank away and im at 180 miles on a full tank.

Damn that's pretty bad. Have you done a service on your car lately? With one gallon left I get 270miles full 10 gallons I get about 290-320

Comment

Holy cow. That's terrible!

I use to get 450 miles to the tank, and with all the mods, my best was 400. Dude. Something ain't right......
              The beginning of a new era............................
              165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
              184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

i know..but the only thing that I havent changed would have to be my injectors. im starting to think that theyre going bad.

I do have a small exhaust leak right on the flex pipe. I did change my o2 like a week ago, fuel filter has less than 5k on it. everything has been changed that has to deal with fuel, and now im stumped. we did adjust my timing a week ago, but i dont have a timing light to check it.

Rush

Comment

Took mine to the dealer the other day needed rotors possibility a clutch master cylinder or slave cylinder and their going to see if they can find whats killing the battery.

That bill should be fun.
                  Freedom Is Not Free
                  U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

Fuel problem was a faulty new denso o2 sensor. Fixed a bad exhaust leak i had.

Car feels like i gained 10hp and sounds normal now

Rush

Comment

i am about to light mine on fire -_-
                      so after fixing the head gasket and all that fancy shit... it overheated on me today AGAIN, just as i was pulling up at home, the overflow hose was spewing steam like it was going out of style lol, so im all out of ideas now...
                      it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
                      Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Comment

Rack & Pinion Took a dumper on me, sent it in to rock auto yesterday to get a new one since it had a lifetime warranty. Should get the new one thursday or friday im hoping :/
                        1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
                        For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

Originally posted by lordoja View Post
                          i am about to light mine on fire -_-
                          so after fixing the head gasket and all that fancy shit... it overheated on me today AGAIN, just as i was pulling up at home, the overflow hose was spewing steam like it was going out of style lol, so im all out of ideas now...
                          Did you change your rad cap and thermostat? Most of the time thats the problem.

Rush

Comment

Did you change your rad cap and thermostat? Most of the time thats the problem.
                            actually it broke my 16lb safety cap :O but yea replaced that, just dropped in a new thermostat, did a complete flush.
                            Imma go drive it tonight see how it goes from there, if its not that i don't know what else it could be.

Besides that i love the way it sounds at the top end, i don't know what happened but when i gun it past 5k rpm it sounds like there's an exhaust cut-off lol scares the shit out of people. Still need to get rid of the fart can though.

EDIT: it did it again... this time i ran it with the fan on at all times (jumped temp sensor A) but the temp read just below half. Drove for about 30 min like that when i pulled over the overflow tank was full! and i don't mean to the full line i mean to the top of the tank, never done that. so i took the jumper off since when i turned the car off the fan didn't kick in. Drove back home and by the time i got off the freeway the needle was at H, but it kept going back down and up. I got home and turned the car off, the fan kicked in and there was steam coming out the overflow tank
                            I'm looking threads up on here before i start one lol.
                            Last edited by lordoja; 10-15-2012, 04:45 AM.

Comment

Your cap is bad and the cool temp sensor might not be turning your fans on..

Rush

Comment

Your cap is bad and the cool temp sensor might not be turning your fans on..
                                imma go get a new cap today, you mean that little nipple thing on the head right? or the fan temp sensor where i jump the connectors to keep the fan running? oh this is what happened when i bleed the system today

http://youtu.be/MaEbCFHjSzs
                                Last edited by lordoja; 10-15-2012, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X