Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

75A Innovative mounts.

Comment

Did oil change and tranny flush today I also Finally washed the cb7 for the first time since about February after I dried the car I noticed the paint and windows have water spots

What do you guys suggest to remove the water spots?
      I've heard of using baking soda with water for the windows but not sure how true that might be and for the paint clay bar what you guys think?

MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=175158

Comment

I did a leak down & compression test yesterday & my motor was in the 10% range & 210 on all 4 cylinders.
        1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
        For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
          same to you Long. havent seen you for a minute too man. and I didn't know you put a gte in your sc. hows it runnin?
          I was thinking either save up for airride or going na-t next year. well see. you heard of xs power?
          The white SC I drive doesn't have a gte. The SC with the GTE is just one of the many project I spend too much time with.

I'm trying to decide the same thing as you right now. Air suspension or na-t...I'm leaning towards air suspension because with my luck I'll just blow the motor or transmission going na-t. The other reason is that most of the common wear items on my suspension have been changed already, so there will be less to change if things are to go wrong.

If you have any questions about about air suspension or the components feel free to pm me.

I've heard of xs power. They make very affordable parts. I don't have any personal experience with their parts though, so I can't really comment.

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe View Post
            The white SC I drive doesn't have a gte. The SC with the GTE is just one of the many project I spend too much time with.

I'm trying to decide the same thing as you right now. Air suspension or na-t...I'm leaning towards air suspension because with my luck I'll just blow the motor or transmission going na-t. The other reason is that most of the common wear items on my suspension have been changed already, so there will be less to change if things are to go wrong.

If you have any questions about about air suspension or the components feel free to pm me.

I've heard of xs power. They make very affordable parts. I don't have any personal experience with their parts though, so I can't really comment.
            For sure Long. I will be contacting u in the near future about it. But yes, I do have to replace some bushings on my suspension before going air also. I've thought about forced induction, but now it's a no no. The heat that I go through everyday here in the summer is about 100 plus everyday. And I daily drive it too.
            For air, you've installed them before?
            The beginning of a new era............................
            165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
            184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

For sure Long. I will be contacting u in the near future about it. But yes, I do have to replace some bushings on my suspension before going air also. I've thought about forced induction, but now it's a no no. The heat that I go through everyday here in the summer is about 100 plus everyday. And I daily drive it too.
              For air, you've installed them before?
              Yeah, I've done a few installations, and it is easy to see why shops charge about $1000 to install. The most time consuming part is designing the trunk setup and getting the most efficient use of space while making it look nice. The most annoying part is trying to find a leak. Just remember that you want to minimize the amount of fittings to minimize the chances of a leak. The one thing I will recommend getting is the Accuair VU4 manifold over traditional valves. It is a lot pricier than most other valves on the market, but the small size makes it a lot easier to work with.

Traditional Valves:

Accuair Valve Manifold:

Asco valve manifold:

Comment

Would love to see your ride on air? Got any pics? But my car is still not running. Just been cleaning it up while i wait for parts.

Comment

Damn. The accuair looks so much cleaner. Gotta look into it now.

Comment

There's been a lot of updates with the cb, sadly my computer doesn't work but will fo.d a way to upload pics from my phone later on.

Now the update its just about parts that I've been gathering for the last couple months so here's the list....

Seibon CF hood
                    OG enkei 92s 16x8+0
                    90-91 jdm 1 pc headlights
                    92-93 jdm bumper
                    92-93 jdm foglights
                    Intersection lights
                    92-93 CF trunk
                    Megan header
                    Xenon side skirts
                    SE black leather Dr panels and handles

MRT Thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=193631
                    My fs thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=190359

Comment

Originally posted by Dgerfan55 View Post
                      Would love to see your ride on air? Got any pics? But my car is still not running. Just been cleaning it up while i wait for parts.
                      First air setup I ever did back in 09.

Damn. The accuair looks so much cleaner. Gotta look into it now.
                      Another thing I would recommend is running 3/8" or 1/4" lines. Accuair has 3/8" lines, but 1/4" has even more control. I had 1/2" lines on the LS400 and it was a pain in the ass to adjust. The dropping speed can be adjusted with slow down mufflers, but I would just go with smaller lines. 1/2" is what comes with the standard UAS kit.

Comment

Sounds good Long. Probably beginning of next year. But it's either that or another set of rims now. Damn.........

Comment

the CB is finally back on the road...legally sup with some decals? i need to feed my kid lol
                          Originally posted by scudweiser
                          it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
                          Originally posted by deevergote
                          Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Comment

Sounds good Long. Probably beginning of next year. But it's either that or another set of rims now. Damn.........
                            If you buy a popular wheel it will retain value more than air suspension. (just something to think about...)

Comment

Car has been down for about a week now. The bearing in my tensioner pulley broke, belts snapped, and took a few other things with it. I haven't had time to check everything out, but I hope I don't need a new motor.

Comment

I got a cf trunk installed it a few days ago but had some gap when colder so yesterday I took off the spring and it worked better and no gap anymore yay........now I'm looking to trade some of my stuff on fb to get some wheels to set it off on the cb, I sold my enkeis so I'm stuck with OEM bottle caps for now -_____-

MRT Thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=193631
                                My fs thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=190359

Comment

Working...
                                X