• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
    a plastic bug guard or a bra would go nicely
    I would really like a hood bra just no luck on finding one

Stuff For Sale

Comment

I bought the test pipe for the Honda accord and it didn't fit why because the flanges on one side is a 3 bolt flange when on my CL it's 2 bolt : shrug: so instead I gutted out the oem catalytic and did the fouler trick to that and so far right now I'm not getting a check engine light

Right now after test driving it the car picks up speed alot better

good looking out jed but I guess there is a small difference In the exhaust setup from the CL to the accord though they have the same engine

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
      "2SIIC"
      Authentic Jerseys for sale
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Originally posted by Davids92Accord View Post
        I bought the test pipe for the Honda accord and it didn't fit why because the flanges on one side is a 3 bolt flange when on my CL it's 2 bolt : shrug: so instead I gutted out the oem catalytic and did the fouler trick to that and so far right now I'm not getting a check engine light

Right now after test driving it the car picks up speed alot better

good looking out jed but I guess there is a small difference In the exhaust setup from the CL to the accord though they have the same engine
        darn that sucks. but atleast the fowler trick is working. you would of spent 4-5 bucks instead of 300 lol. can you return the test pipe and say it didnt fit? lol

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
          darn that sucks. but atleast the fowler trick is working. you would of spent 4-5 bucks instead of 300 lol. can you return the test pipe and say it didnt fit? lol
          Lol yea the fouled trick is working so far and I spent 20 bucks instead of the 300 and I'm sure I can return it because I bought it from a shop down the street from where i live

"2SIIC"

Comment

I found a nice white line down the side of my rear bumper this morning. My car is black

Comment

hey jed you were right about the car being similar to the 94-97 accord the guy at the shop told me that when i told him the cat didnt match up to my downpipe..

so on my way to the shop this morning the car started boggling at first i thought it was because of the CAT so i pull over check it out and it looks good then i thought maybe its because theres not enough air going through the intake so i mess with the air nozzle on the side of the manifold still nothing so all of a sudden it got worse and the check engine light was flashing and the car was running like shit im standing there like WTF... so i look up in the sky and I call JESUS on my mobile telephone and he says "a cylinder is misfiring" i finally end up in the shop and i ask the guy there to pull out the code so he does and he finds out its cylinder #1 he pulls out the cable and the spark plug cable has two holes on it and its sparking all over the place .... in the end it was a stupid spark plug cable that i had lifetime warranty on so i replaced it and now the car runs great without any engine codes

"2SIIC"

Comment

Originally posted by CB7=91 View Post
                I would really like a hood bra just no luck on finding one
                Have you call Honda. I got mine about a year ago.

1992 Accord EX version 1.0 before
                1992 Accord EX RHD version 2.0 after
                right hand drive conversion

Comment

hey jed you were right about the car being similar to the 94-97 accord the guy at the shop told me that when i told him the cat didnt match up to my downpipe..

so on my way to the shop this morning the car started boggling at first i thought it was because of the CAT so i pull over check it out and it looks good then i thought maybe its because theres not enough air going through the intake so i mess with the air nozzle on the side of the manifold still nothing so all of a sudden it got worse and the check engine light was flashing and the car was running like shit im standing there like WTF... so i look up in the sky and I call JESUS on my mobile telephone and he says "a cylinder is misfiring" i finally end up in the shop and i ask the guy there to pull out the code so he does and he finds out its cylinder #1 he pulls out the cable and the spark plug cable has two holes on it and its sparking all over the place .... in the end it was a stupid spark plug cable that i had lifetime warranty on so i replaced it and now the car runs great without any engine codes

Comment

just put it 6k hids muahaha first time ever

Comment

yea. the cl you have is based off the cd5 chassis. everything is almost the same on that car. i think you can even swap clusters lol.

just fyi, my car proved that jesus is human. even though he thought he fixed the problem on my car its still having problems. however i still trust his work and taking it back to him. i wont trust anyone except him and joesue. except the fact that joesue lives out in the boondocks.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                        yea. the cl you have is based off the cd5 chassis. everything is almost the same on that car. i think you can even swap clusters lol.

just fyi, my car proved that jesus is human. even though he thought he fixed the problem on my car its still having problems. however i still trust his work and taking it back to him. i wont trust anyone except him and joesue. except the fact that joesue lives out in the boondocks.
                        your car is just possesed you need an exorcist mechanic

"2SIIC"

Comment

Time for service for the cs1 so the intake had to come off and the factory box is back in.
                          Freedom Is Not Free
                          U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

Raceline USA

Comment

Sweeeeet new v-tech phone... here's a tip though: when taking pics make sure your object is centered... you see what u did wrong? You got those lugnuts in the way of your vtech phone shot lol

Comment

its a little too early for christmas.

Comment

Working...
                                X