No announcement yet.

Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yep yep, i even have "hole saws" that oem instructions say you need to make clean cuts around the corners.

Comment

just bought a chargespeed lip and some swap parts and a cb9 cargo storage for the trunk
      MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=175158

Comment

wagon compartment

Finally the floor of my trunk is actually FLAT..been driving 5 years with just carpet or a mat covering my spare. Sucked to store things because everything would be lopsided in the trunk.

Comment

damn wagon trunk is the new hot shit

new with my car, got it back from Jerry doing an auto to manual swap
          I took it for a test ride and realized I havent driven a stick shift since 2008
          stalled in front of a hot blonde
          FA1

Comment

i need to go to the junkyard to get me that trunk for my cb i am having the ame problems wilson is having

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
            "2SIIC"
            Authentic Jerseys for sale
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

just got the 92 fog light and dont know how to put the wiring cuz i got the switch from a 91 fog and its differrent lol

CB7 all day

Comment

Originally posted by Davids92Accord View Post
                i need to go to the junkyard to get me that trunk for my cb i am having the ame problems wilson is having
                do it, shit was only $11 since its half off this weekend. Tell the junkyard guy its a trunk and tire cover. You'll need a dremel or sharp ass scissor to cut through carpet trunk liner.

Loving this shit, everything is level!

Last edited by ikayto; 04-23-2011, 05:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by gundo knight View Post
                  just got the 92 fog light and dont know how to put the wiring cuz i got the switch from a 91 fog and its differrent lol
                  its the same wiring..only difference is the plug to the bulbs..

Rush

Originally posted by Darkcloud
                  Bought 3 things, 1 that goes boom,1 that shades and 1 to go fasrer
                  Originally posted by bmxicansd
                  so you got a boombox, sunglasses and rosettta stone?

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                    do it, shit was only $11 since its half off this weekend. Tell the junkyard guy its a trunk and tire cover. You'll need a dremel or sharp ass scissor to cut through carpet trunk liner.

dammit hopefully i can make it this weekend that shit looks fucken sick

"2SIIC"

Comment

you'll need to bring star keys, like these to get them out, and there are 10mm nuts underneath the hook things on each side.

Comment

you'll need to bring star keys, like these to get them out, and there are 10mm nuts underneath the hook things on each side.

what size is that start key? im pretty sure i dont have one ill have to check my father in laws garage see if he does

"2SIIC"

Comment

Damn, I have too much work to drive 32 miles one-way. I'll wait for the next sale. Wilson, I'll let you know when I go next time; I might borrow your star keys.
                          Original-Owner 1991 Honda Accord
                          2005 Acura TSX 6MT
                          2010 Mazda Miata Grand Touring

Comment

damn..that shit looks sick..i wish i hadnt deleted all my paneling and everything..lol..

that is one sick mod..

Rush

Originally posted by Darkcloud
                            Bought 3 things, 1 that goes boom,1 that shades and 1 to go fasrer
                            Originally posted by bmxicansd
                            so you got a boombox, sunglasses and rosettta stone?

Comment

Originally posted by Davids92Accord View Post
                              what size is that start key? im pretty sure i dont have one ill have to check my father in laws garage see if he does
                              unsure, i'll have to check the key I used. If you dont have it you can borrow mine.

Comment

yeah you will need to bring a set of star keys it was bich trying to get it out with some allen wrenches i just happen to walk by a wagon and remember this mod it was unplaned so i took them out with allen wrenches but now my allen wrenches are done.

MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=175158

Comment

Working...
                                X