Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JDMxDB8 View Post
    Hope she finds a nice home Joesue. Planning to get another project car in the future?
    I've made my decision. Gonna get a truck for now because my family and I need it more. But next project car will be all out drag. Either a eg or another cb7. I'm leaning towards a eg. There's more aftermarket parts offered and a lighter chassy. Not sure if I wanna do forced induction or n/a. Most likely forced induction. But gonna stay with the b series family. I'm old school.
    The beginning of a new era............................
    165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
    184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

put a DRL kit in my high beams and ordered some nokya h1 yellows

works great for $10, going to wire a switch to it.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
        put a DRL kit in my high beams and ordered some nokya h1 yellows

works great for $10, going to wire a switch to it.
        How does the kit look cause I made my own to were when I turn on my light the drl's turn off. How hard was it to install .

Stuff For Sale

Comment

the kit was for h4 so I just had to repin the bulb side of the harness to fit my h1. Downside is its for a positive trigger system, hondas are negative trigger, so I have where it plugs into my oem harness just a ground. Im going to need to figure out a way for the low beam ground to cut out the DRL unit when the lows are put on.

Here's the guide I was going by.

It was $10 because it was refurbished, kit use to go for $50 new. If I had no choice I'd gone the relay route also aha.

The only cool thing this kit has is it uses a "spark plug" sensor instead of splicing an ignition 12V as a signal to turn on the DRL.

Comment

left my car at the body shop, it had a little scratch that was bodering me so they gonna paint it again i think..
            AT WEST COAST MEET

cb7rush: who has the tongs?
            JDMxDB8: i got a thong on...

to get to see more of my cb click the link below.
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130922

Comment

where do you get your work done at i need to repaint my whole car and remove like 2 door dings

Originally posted by iwork4mycb7 View Post
              left my car at the body shop, it had a little scratch that was bodering me so they gonna paint it again i think..
              MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=175158

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
                I've made my decision. Gonna get a truck for now because my family and I need it more. But next project car will be all out drag. Either a eg or another cb7. I'm leaning towards a eg. There's more aftermarket parts offered and a lighter chassy. Not sure if I wanna do forced induction or n/a. Most likely forced induction. But gonna stay with the b series family. I'm old school.
                Ah I see. You should come with me next month to Chuckwalla Valley Raceway. Maybe you sitting shotgun will persuade you to pursue road racing?
                Raceline USA

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                  the kit was for h4 so I just had to repin the bulb side of the harness to fit my h1. Downside is its for a positive trigger system, hondas are negative trigger, so I have where it plugs into my oem harness just a ground. Im going to need to figure out a way for the low beam ground to cut out the DRL unit when the lows are put on.

It was $10 because it was refurbished, kit use to go for $50 new. If I had no choice I'd gone the relay route also aha.

The only cool thing this kit has is it uses a "spark plug" sensor instead of splicing an ignition 12V as a signal to turn on the DRL.

Here is a sketch of how I did mine I like it . I use a resistor to lower the power going to the light and its on a relay also

Stuff For Sale

Comment

Originally posted by remix405 View Post
                    where do you get your work done at i need to repaint my whole car and remove like 2 door dings
                    its in south gate bro.
                    AT WEST COAST MEET

cb7rush: who has the tongs?
                    JDMxDB8: i got a thong on...

to get to see more of my cb click the link below.
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130922

Comment

well can you shoot me a number or adress i seen your mrt and like how your car came out how much they charge you for the paint job?
                      MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=175158

Comment

I lost my phn so i dont have any contacts... if i was asking u abt the h swap send me a txt so i can add you again 323 803 5008
                        Looking for craig and jerry maily.. I would pm them but my sidekick dosnt let me

Comment

DRL, they're on with lows now but i'm wiring a relay to switch them off with lows and controllable with a switch.

using nokya h1 bulbs--piss yellow

OEM lip for now while chargespeed is painted and for daily commute.a

Comment

switched calipers, rotors, bearings and put near new parts on it..no more shaking when I brake..

still need to replace all balljoints..anyone wana help?

Rush

Originally posted by Darkcloud
                            Bought 3 things, 1 that goes boom,1 that shades and 1 to go fasrer
                            Originally posted by bmxicansd
                            so you got a boombox, sunglasses and rosettta stone?

Comment

Picked up an OEM PM6 Si ECU for the ED8.

Raceline USA

Comment

Raceline USA

Comment

Working...
                                X