No announcement yet.

Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hows the trunk and rear visor comming along chan?

MY CB7

FULL part out thread:
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=204494

Comment

Originally posted by b3nsonx View Post
      hows the trunk and rear visor comming along chan?
      laggin january should free up more time to finish the spoiler mold
      contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

changed out the tranny fluid, shifting a bit better, grind in 3rd is almost no exsistant
        1991 Sedan

click image for MRT
        -Nava

Comment

se interior just instaled i bought it of another member on here just need to order the front door handles from honda
          MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=175158

Comment

Joe's 91 coupe is 98% repaired. Got so many things done.: both axles, timing belt and water pump,seals and O2 and PVC,plugs and wires and oil seals, It drives like a dream. No more rickety sounds! All that's left is minor stuff like the heater, both door actuators (electric locks don't work at all but window do). It is a three tone car, the black front bumper and drivers fender, hood white primer in spots, and the original beige. Got comments on it last night at McDonald's on 101 going to SB. Got to paint it!

Old wagon - Silver '92 LX Wagon - Steve (Shadow)- STOLEN ON LABOR DAY 2012
            New wagon- White '92 LX Wagon on 1/3/13 (Frostbite)

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com
            My Facebook Site - ACCORDOBSESSION

Comment

nice going!

new with ginger, replaced the passenger outer tie rod with new oem because I had some play, and installed the enegy suspension spring isolators and top hat bushings.

Debating on buying spare upper and lower control arms to do those bushings as well, but if it aint broke, dont fix? right haha

Comment

Drove the coupe yesterday from Valencia across the 126 up the 101 to Isla Vista (UCSB) and what a difference! Just a few bucks more and it'll be a nice ride. Hope to bring it instead of the wagon to a meet..or both.

Old wagon - Silver '92 LX Wagon - Steve (Shadow)- STOLEN ON LABOR DAY 2012
                New wagon- White '92 LX Wagon on 1/3/13 (Frostbite)

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com
                My Facebook Site - ACCORDOBSESSION

Comment

some low lives busted my window with a bottle, i ran outside after i heard the bang and they ran into their car at the end of the alley.

at least they didnt hit any body i guess, but im unsure why they chose my car when it was the farthest from the street.

Comment

good thing they only broke a window and not try to steal something

Stuff For Sale

Comment

I think somebody don't like you Wilson. Here in banning, we find out who it is and beat the living crap out of them.
                      The beginning of a new era............................
                      165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                      184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

damn, Wilson! do you think they were trying to steal the whole car, or just something valuable they spotted inside?
                        Original-Owner 1991 Honda Accord
                        2005 Acura TSX 6MT
                        2010 Mazda Miata Grand Touring

Comment

that f.....n sucks wilson, i got new tires for my rotas...
                          AT WEST COAST MEET

cb7rush: who has the tongs?
                          JDMxDB8: i got a thong on...

to get to see more of my cb click the link below.
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130922

Comment

Found out my little brother has some beef with someone and they thought it was his car or somethIng, stupid shits. Whatever I got a new window frm pick a part for 20, it was already taken out lolll. Shittty part was vacuuming all the glass

New window

Old window
                            Last edited by ikayto; 01-09-2011, 06:13 PM.

Comment

do you always park your car in the street wilson?

MY CB7

FULL part out thread:
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=204494

Comment

it's more or so like an alley that runs along side my apartment.

Comment

Working...
                                X