Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

beautiful.

Comment

car is looking proper johnny, like the garage door edging as well as it has dual functions in acting as a buffer between the lip and ground. MAN I love oem honda kits. Honda likes to put a little rubber edging where the kit meets the body of the car, such a nice touch!

I'm sure you wont be parking inside your parent's driveeway or driving through their neighborhood anytime soon now in the s2k :P

I figured you were doing that, but I thought big and thought it'd hang well below your lip
      Last edited by ikayto; 06-08-2009, 06:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
        car is looking proper johnny, like the garage door edging as well as it has dual functions in acting as a buffer between the lip and ground. MAN I love oem honda kits. Honda likes to put a little rubber edging where the kit meets the body of the car, such a nice touch!

I'm sure you wont be parking inside your parent's driveeway or driving through their neighborhood anytime soon now in the s2k :P

I figured you were doing that, but I thought big and thought it'd hang well below your lip
        The driveway at my house is probably 100x worse then my parents.
        Last edited by lummieCB7; 06-08-2009, 02:47 PM.
        ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

that's possible? o.O

I scraped when I was 4x4

Comment

nice pick up johnny and good idea on the garage door liner!
            1cor10:31
            - 92 LX coupe
            - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

damn, you got that lip on already?? lol. looks really good with the lower liner.
              The beginning of a new era............................
              165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
              184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
                sweet!!!!!!! one pieces. and h22. damn. I thought your car was in cali?? wait, you still in cali right??
                waiting on the last of my cash to roll in this month, i got about 5gs comming from work and income taxes been waiting for it so I can purchase my h22 from hmotorsonline, money can never come fast enough.

I'm not in cali im in missouri working, and the cb is here with me, my 96 accord is in cali at my moms so when I visit I have a car there to roll around in. be back soon though, it sucks not to have my family around me like always.

looking at some new shoes for the cb too.

Marry Jane

Comment

best of luck to you and your family. if u need anything, holler.
                  The beginning of a new era............................
                  165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                  184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

dirt dirt and more dirt.....

however this weekend im going to clear bra my car. i got my blue tape ready so i can put it on before i drive to murrieta to have the guy wrap my hood and bumper.

Comment

just trying out the new bumper got it for 25 bucks. thanks wilson for the tip. not on the proper way but just to give me an idea. im going to sand and paint it this weekend.

Marry Jane

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
                        damn, you got that lip on already?? lol. looks really good with the lower liner.
                        Thanks again for the exhaust Joesue. I was going to put the lip on that night but i had to wait and get supplies from Home Depot first.
                        ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Got my coupe trunk today. Gonna start sanding it on Wed. since its green. Might need help with the installation. I heard these things about the key cylinder.
                          The past, is history:The future, is a mystery:The present, is a gift.
                          James 4:7
                          Submit yourself to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.

Comment

Originally posted by konig52r View Post
                            Got my coupe trunk today. Gonna start sanding it on Wed. since its green. Might need help with the installation. I heard these things about the key cylinder.
                            Yo Alex!, phuck your trunk! I found a tan arm rest at the junkyard.
                            for $7 and change.
                            Cappuccino CB7 Member #4
                            FoDough fo moreho
                            [FuNKiE FrEsH]

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                              dirt dirt and more dirt.....

however this weekend im going to clear bra my car. i got my blue tape ready so i can put it on before i drive to murrieta to have the guy wrap my hood and bumper.
                              where and how much?!
                              1cor10:31
                              - 92 LX coupe
                              - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool View Post
                                where and how much?!
                                im getting it done in murrieta by a connect.

ill ask him how much for your car when i get mine done.

Comment

Working...
                                X