Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gfrg88 View Post
    Where do I go to get your hook up?? I'm in serious need of an alignment!!!
    pm me if interested.........
    The beginning of a new era............................
    165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
    184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

got a foglight switch and a harness but the harness is all tangled up and idk where to start lol

MEMBERS RIDE.

Bought from: DannyD , Night Wolf , CB7=91, lummieCB7
      Sold to: LITuner, rezist09, Pacman91EX, 93AccordLXwhite, PhatAccord, TheNextEpisode

Comment

is it oem?

if so, there's a zip file with the oem honda instruction on how to install it.

I have the original one that came with 92-93 fogs but I'd have to scan it for you lol.

Comment

the guy that gave it to me said it was custom or something...i have to untangle it up tomorrow cuz its a mess...
          i got it for free cuz i bought the switch and the switch doesnt have the pigtail or that thing that plugs in to the back of it....or maybe its in the harness somewhere...but it came with a Bose relay
          Last edited by CB7_213; 01-28-2009, 05:01 AM.

MEMBERS RIDE.

Sold to: LITuner, rezist09, Pacman91EX, 93AccordLXwhite, PhatAccord, TheNextEpisode

Comment

o, it probably just needs a power souce(battery) and a ground, if it's a good harness that is self contained with its own relay and such.

Comment

yea ima have to see tomorrow cuz its all clutterd up....i hate wiring! lol

MEMBERS RIDE.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_213 View Post
                the guy that gave it to me said it was custom or something...i have to untangle it up tomorrow cuz its a mess...
                i got it for free cuz i bought the switch and the switch doesnt have the pigtail or that thing that plugs in to the back of it....or maybe its in the harness somewhere...but it came with a Bose relay
                Bose relay or Bosch relay? I didn't know Bose made relays.
                ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

friggin got sandblasted on the fwy today by a dump truck who was leaking pebbles all over! wish i had the bra on...
                  1cor10:31
                  - 92 LX coupe
                  - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

lol sorry johnny it was late and i didnt get to look at it clearly its bosch....

damn everything is cut idk which 1 is which
                    Last edited by CB7_213; 01-28-2009, 02:08 PM.

MEMBERS RIDE.

Comment

oh and got a new toy for the CB finally! can't wait to test it out on the track muahhaah. pics when i install it!
                      1cor10:31
                      - 92 LX coupe
                      - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

code 1 (oxygen sensor) & 17 (speed sensor)

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool View Post
                          friggin got sandblasted on the fwy today by a dump truck who was leaking pebbles all over! wish i had the bra on...
                          Were you driving the daily?

oh and got a new toy for the CB finally! can't wait to test it out on the track muahhaah. pics when i install it!
                          Can't wait to see it!

Sold, but not forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by 90cb♥ View Post
                            code 1 (oxygen sensor) & 17 (speed sensor)
                            replace your o2, and as for your speed sensor, does your speedo work?
                            The beginning of a new era............................
                            165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                            184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

I think it's a bucket seat...
                              Raceline USA

Comment

my other pair of tires came in today. tomorrow tire shall wrap wheel.

Comment

Working...
                                X