Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dwnhillCB791 View Post
    Whoa nice pick up man are those the Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3? I've heard good things about that tire, infact I wanted to pick some up , but they don't make them in 15's
    yes sir they are. that sux they dont make them in 15's i like em.

got one of my jdm 1pc lights in.

Freedom Is Not Free
    U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

Originally posted by benjerman112 View Post
      yes sir they are. that sux they dont make them in 15's i like em.

got one of my jdm 1pc lights in.

now finish the other side.
      The beginning of a new era............................
      165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
      184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

sweet headlights, remember to cut one of the brackets otherwise your bumper wont slide on.

new with ginger.

promise its not photoshop this time

Nory told me of a nice white bumper at the junkyard and I drove over there on friday and picked it up. Was in cruddy condition, but claying, and touch up paint makes it look mint!

No one really noticed at the meet, and I'm glad because that means its not out of place!
        Last edited by ikayto; 12-01-2008, 03:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
          sweet headlights, rember to cut one of the brackets otherwise your bumper wont slide on.

new with ginger.

Nory told me of a nice white bumper at the junkyard and I drove over there on friday and picked it up. Was in cruddy condition, but claying, and touch up paint makes it look mint!

No one really noticed at the meet, and I'm glad because that means its not out of place!
          wilson your car looks more comforting to the eyes now.

Comment

looking good wilson I had to look at your text to realize you replaced the bumper. Looks alot better

Comment

neuspeed strut bar and polished headers

enV this!!!!

member ride thing

myspace

93accordSE video!

Comment

Looks good Wilson,I came back on saturday and I was like dang someone took it but then I saw your pix.Nevermind I figure it might be you who got it because I came the next day it was gone. lol.
                [

Comment

Originally posted by slowguy7 View Post
                  Looks good Wilson,I came back on saturday and I was like dang someone took it but then I saw your pix.Nevermind I figure it might be you who got it because I came the next day it was gone. lol.
                  Yeah I decided to go meet you at the junkyard and just put it in my car instead of you having to put it in yours and store it tilL I get it, thanks for agreeing to do it though.

I wasnt sure which one you were talking about that was clean because all the ones there were not so great. I just grabbed the best one there.

claying took off A LOT of the imperfections, probably 80% of them leaving behind just rock chips.

speaking of rock chips, the chargespeed got pwned at the canyon--paint chips galore.
                  Last edited by ikayto; 12-01-2008, 03:59 AM.

Comment

does any one want to have a dyno day soon??
                    -Gio

1990 Honda Accord LX-T (sold).

1992 Honda Accord Wagon.

1986 E-85 Turbo Prelude.

Comment

sweet headlights, rember to cut one of the brackets otherwise your bumper wont slide on.

new with ginger.

Looks great wilson! great find. saves you from doing a full paintjob... for now..

Comment

yea, milano red is going to be a while from now.

just going to tape up the car to sand and repaint all the moldings black because they're ashy.

One thing I wasnt expecting was the white bumper makes the rear lip look bigger .

Much nicer contrast now.

some moar shots from the angeles crest cruise

Tires look huge! Rears were rubbing pretty bad on hard turns.
                        Last edited by ikayto; 12-01-2008, 03:49 AM.

Comment

new with ginger.

Looks good Wilson! BTW where'd you get the rear lip and how much?

If imitation is the best form of flattery............thanks for kissing my ass.

Comment

Xenon Mild, costs about $250-260.

I bought it used from a local, but you can order it new from www.advancespeedshop.com, just call them and they'll give you a good deal on it. Maybe even tell them about me, a guy that ordered sideskirts fromt them in september. They're located in Temple city, so you can just pick it up or pay $30 or so for shipping. They need to make the order and takes about 3 weeks to get it.

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
                              now finish the other side.
                              sweet headlights, remember to cut one of the brackets otherwise your bumper wont slide on.
                              i was going to but got busy. my sister came down from LA and it was my step dads B-Day! i'll have to finish her in the morning and yes i remember to cut some of the bracket did a ton of reading before i tried this.
                              Last edited by benjerman112; 12-01-2008, 04:10 AM.
                              Freedom Is Not Free
                              U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

yea i forgot when I installed the spare driver side jdm headlight I got from the password jdm sale.

Took me a good 10mins to figure out why it wasnt sliding in, thought my brackets were effed.

Didnt want to go get the dremel so I cut it up with my sharp ass wire cutters haa.

Comment

Working...
                                X