Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cb9tuner View Post
    new to the wagon is on my build thread check it out
    where i cant seem to find it. new with the car. drop the motor in and she starts. gonna be changing the tranny and gear differential with royal purple gear oil. also just picked up another ae86 for FREEEE!!!!! its got a lsd rear. GT-S
    contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

i hate you damien lol but i love your bike

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
      "2SIIC"
      Authentic Jerseys for sale
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

got the amp and cap working, and finally got the old school 12w6 anniversary edition in. all I got to do is fine tune the sub and amp and the bass. just a little tweak here and there.
        The beginning of a new era............................
        165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
        184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Going to pick up a set of white TE37s from my friend. (5x114.3, 15x7.5, +43). My new track wheels.
          Raceline USA

Comment

Originally posted by Davids92Accord View Post
            i hate you damien lol but i love your bike
            hahaha thanks, you have to get one now

Comment

tie rod boot
              lower ball joint boot

about to get a 4 wheel alignment

off to mount baldy sunday morning

Comment

I'm lovin the websites default pic

to Jed.

I know you miss it, don't cry homie

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Originally posted by jdm_inspired View Post
                  I'm lovin the websites default pic

to Jed.

I know you miss it, don't cry homie
                  thanks man. im actually excited on what the new owner is doing to it

so i got an aligment today.... the steering wheel was tilted more to the right when i got it back

took it back and they kept saying "its because of your camber" i know some camber has something to do with it, but i know its mainly the toe that makes the steering wheel crooked. i had to argue with them a bit and they finally readjusted my toe and the steering wheel is a bit more straight. not perfect but better.
                  Last edited by GHOST 2.2; 11-22-2008, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Where did you get your allignment done at Jed? I havn't had mine done in a year or so, and next time I do I want them to set the toe to zero or close to it.

My swap thread
                    Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92 View Post
                      Where did you get your allignment done at Jed? I havn't had mine done in a year or so, and next time I do I want them to set the toe to zero or close to it.
                      some good year shop next to my house off baseline and cherry.

i paid 69.95

Comment

Fresh oil and a new filter.
                        Freedom Is Not Free
                        U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

new starter

Apexi|HKS|Cusco|Eibach|Bilstien|Momo|

92 ex-T sold
                          94 z28 M6 sold
                          89 turbo targa white package supra sold
                          92 SW20 MR2 sold

03 Impreza WRX

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                            some good year shop next to my house off baseline and cherry.

i paid 69.95
                            That is pretty cheap. All the shops that I go to want $90+

I replaced the upper radiator hose on my sisters TL, and my SC got a fresh detail from my cousins kid. He decided to break into my detailing cabinet and go crazy with an applicator pad while my car was dirty. At least my dad caught that before he did too much damage, but he also broke the wings off my model/toy cars, broke my bit charge cars, broke one of my bluetooth ear pieces, scratched my helmet by pulling on my keys (looped through the helmet) and having the helmet fall on the floor, and I'm not sure if he scratched the rim in my room or it was already damaged.

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe View Post
                              That is pretty cheap. All the shops that I go to want $90+

I replaced the upper radiator hose on my sisters TL, and my SC got a fresh detail from my cousins kid. He decided to break into my detailing cabinet and go crazy with an applicator pad while my car was dirty. At least my dad caught that before he did too much damage, but he also broke the wings off my model/toy cars, broke my bit charge cars, broke one of my bluetooth ear pieces, scratched my helmet by pulling on my keys (looped through the helmet) and having the helmet fall on the floor, and I'm not sure if he scratched the rim in my room or it was already damaged.
                              i guess its cheap, but 69.95 got me to go there 3 times

as for your cousins kid

Comment

my car got a new garage today. Dont ask me to show a receipt.
                                ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X