No announcement yet.

Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

side markers and oem window visors installed.

contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

Car looks really good Chan!

New for me is a new center cap to replace the one that fell off on the freeway.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

sick build chan

Comment

My CB......

some of you may remember these 2 cars...

i've got a long way to go on this project but i'm koo with it.
          CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Tony, glad your bring that car back to life man. keep up the good work
            Members Ride

Comment

wth happened to that quarter panel?

Comment

Nice! A cb7 build from the chassis on up. Are you going to take pictures during the progress or are you going to go for the classic socal move and surprise us all at a meet?

lol

Comment

that car looks like lagunas . . . btw what ever happened to that guy he was building this nice car and then he just fell off the face of the earth.
                  F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                  My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                  Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Originally posted by DA92CB7 View Post
                    that car looks like lagunas . . . btw what ever happened to that guy he was building this nice car and then he just fell off the face of the earth.
                    it was lagunas..

laguna7 aka ryan likes to build cars then strip them to the bone with intentions to do something good and never put it back together.

Comment

nice rolli on that cb
                      contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                        Nice! A cb7 build from the chassis on up. Are you going to take pictures during the progress or are you going to go for the classic socal move and surprise us all at a meet?

lol

I'm gonna take pic's all the way up to when it's finished, theres too much work to do not to take pic's...

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                        wth happened to that quarter panel?
                        When i was moving it from Ryan's to my house, it rolled into ryan's truck and messed up the panel, i aint trippin though it'll get fixed..

Originally posted by f20aaccordturbo View Post
                        nice rolli on that cb
                        Thanks man.
                        CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

good to see your still kickin tony. we gotta chill since your back in the hood. i move back to the IE in september

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                            good to see your still kickin tony. we gotta chill since your back in the hood. i move back to the IE in september
                            For sure man, yeah i'm back at pop's house straight in the hood again, you know where to find me man, i'm rockin a A Sidekick LX so the best way to get ahold of me is on AIM.... hit me up i'll give you my number.

Where in the IE? Fontana again?
                            CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Originally posted by Raceboy View Post
                              For sure man, yeah i'm back at pop's house straight in the hood again, you know where to find me man, i'm rockin a A Sidekick LX so the best way to get ahold of me is on AIM.... hit me up i'll give you my number.

Where in the IE? Fontana again?
                              just pm me yo numba bro.

im off baseline rd and beech ave. about 5 min away (all green lights) to victoria garden and 15 miles away from school.

i take the 210 east to the 215 then exit on university.

if i take the 210 east more it should lead me to del rosa correct?

Comment

new oil, rotated tires.

i ran the car without a muffler and it sounds bad ass, but a bit loud, but thats what happens when you run without a muffler.

cleaned the interior now i need an air freshener. i want that brand new car smell but the airfreshener called (brand new car smell) is BS. i want the japanese squash, but its a bit pricey, plus the closes store that sells it to me is 20 miles away.

Comment

Working...
                                X