No announcement yet.

Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was given some 9006 Silverstar lights today and I have yet to install them. I keep looking up threads on these lights and so far I've found mixed "reviews", some people hate them, some people like them. Should I use these or not?

Comment

Originally posted by BatmannamtaB View Post
      I was given some 9006 Silverstar lights today and I have yet to install them. I keep looking up threads on these lights and so far I've found mixed "reviews", some people hate them, some people like them. Should I use these or not?
      if its free then why not? its better then regular halogens. dont expect a big wow outta it or brightness like hids.

i prefer silverstars anyday over "superwhites"

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
        if its free then why not? its better then regular halogens. dont expect a big wow outta it or brightness like hids.

x2. just dont touch them when installing them.

Comment

oh ok so it wasnt you that I saw lol. Saw a black lude with oem lip and blades drive by me in long beach and thought it was you but since you're here posting it couldnt have.

and yea free is free most people that I heard reviews from on ht when I was bulb shopping liked them they just are hit and miss as they can burn out in a month or a year. Quality control is a little sketchy.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
            and yea free is free most people that I heard reviews from on ht when I was bulb shopping liked them they just are hit and miss as they can burn out in a month or a year. Quality control is a little sketchy.
            the oily substance,lol, on ur hands if u touch them when ur puttin them will cause the bulbs to burn out. i had mines for over a year in the cb7 and my other car, so far so good.

Comment

oh ok so it wasnt you that I saw lol. Saw a black lude with oem lip and blades drive by me in long beach and thought it was you but since you're here posting it couldnt have.
              mostlikely not, the only time you'll see my car is

405 north bound
              exiting cherry ave south (making a left after the exit)
              west on willow
              south on cherry
              east on skyline
              then i park somewhere hidden on skyline dr.

thats the only time my car makes an appearance in long beach.

Comment

Originally posted by f20aaccordturbo View Post
                smoked a rsx type s
                prove it! haha jk man. in what car?
                1cor10:31
                - 92 LX coupe
                - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

smoked a rsx type s

stop racing! jk good kill

ever since my san diego arrival, i havnt really gotten into any races with other cars.

maybe is just my san diego ki sensed in the IE is why people try to race me all the time over there.

this e39 bmw tried to race me, but i was already exiting. he creeped up behind me and slowly lined up with me, as soon as i enter the exit lane he downshifted and took off. lol what a dumbass.

Comment

smoked a rsx type s
                    nice

Apexi|HKS|Cusco|Eibach|Bilstien|Momo|

92 ex-T sold
                    94 z28 M6 sold
                    89 turbo targa white package supra sold
                    92 SW20 MR2 sold

03 Impreza WRX

Comment

stop racing! jk good kill
                      this e39 bmw tried to race me, but i was already exiting. he creeped up behind me and slowly lined up with me, as soon as i enter the exit lane he downshifted and took off. lol what a dumbass.
                      My friend with a 06 civic si burned a e39 m3 wannabe and the dude pulled out a BB gun and shot his fender leaving a hole. I dont get how my friend beat him and couldnt chase him down, he said he tried but I didnt get the full story.

Originally posted by Ghost2.2
                      then i park somewhere hidden on skyline dr
                      Then you sir suck at hiding.

spotted ya :P

9/05/07

smoked a rsx type s
                      not cool chan...not cool at all... the guy probably cried himself to sleep that night and is going to go beg his mommy for money for bolt ons ;p
                      Last edited by ikayto; 07-28-2008, 03:25 PM.

Comment

My friend with a 06 civic si burned a e39 m3 wannabe and the dude pulled out a BB gun and shot his fender leaving a hole. I dont get how my friend beat him and couldnt chase him down, he said he tried but I didnt get the full story.

Then you sir suck at hiding.

spotted ya :P

9/05/07

not cool chan...not cool at all... the guy probably cried himself to sleep that night and is going to go beg his mommy for money for bolt ons ;p
                        yea that was when i used to park up there, ive switched spots now!

Comment

ClutchMasters Stage 1 Clutch
                          OEM Flywheel
                          Rebuilt EX Tranny
                          New fluids

Jesus is the shit!

The resurrection continues...

Comment

Originally posted by XLR Azn View Post
                            ClutchMasters Stage 1 Clutch
                            OEM Flywheel
                            Rebuilt EX Tranny
                            New fluids

Jesus is the shit!

The resurrection continues...
                            good shit clint.

hehe yeah. hes my coworker, he thought he was the shit so i had to slap reality to him. the first race he won cuz i spun the tire at launch. he got 2 car lengths in front. the 2nd i had a good launch and got 1 1/2 car length. the next day of werk everyone was like "hahaha you got smoked by a 90 honda accord" funny this was at wild rivers parking lot. big empty lot.
                            contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

good shit clint.

hehe yeah. hes my coworker, he thought he was the shit so i had to slap reality to him. the first race he won cuz i spun the tire at launch. he got 2 car lengths in front. the 2nd i had a good launch and got 1 1/2 car length. the next day of werk everyone was like "hahaha you got smoked by a 90 honda accord" funny this was at wild rivers parking lot. big empty lot.
                              Damnit why'd you not tell me! I could have raced over since I work down the street! We both could have whipped on your coworkers type S! lol

Sold, but not forgotten.

Comment

What up guys... been trying to get my ludes fully polished before the 30th of aug. trying to gut my interior for cleaning, gotta take of the bumper for a re-alignment of my fogs and right headlight. have to rewrap my rear speaker tray since i did a 3rd brake light delete...been lazy as hell and really dont have any shade so i can work on this. its a bit......
                                Last edited by J'SR@C3R1_818; 07-29-2008, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X