i forgot the brand but they r pretty damn bright...got um frm autobacs

Apexi|HKS|Cusco|Eibach|Bilstien|Momo|

92 ex-T sold
    94 z28 M6 sold
    89 turbo targa white package supra sold
    92 SW20 MR2 sold

03 Impreza WRX

Comment

i wanna do the LED tail lights also but i just did the plate light cuz i gotta fix it ticket for it

Apexi|HKS|Cusco|Eibach|Bilstien|Momo|

92 ex-T sold
      94 z28 M6 sold
      89 turbo targa white package supra sold
      92 SW20 MR2 sold

03 Impreza WRX

Comment

Wired in a relay harness to my HIDs, new relays for my bumper lights, and fixed my brake light switch problem. Now the car just needs a nice wash.
        ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

relay harness, good idea to do. don't wanna stress the stock wiring. funny i've been running my HID's directly into my stock wiring and have been fine since *crosses fingers*. plan on changing that up too. good work johnny!
          1cor10:31
          - 92 LX coupe
          - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Finally took the DC2 home from Raceline. Going to start stripping the engine bay. Got to get it nice and clean to drop in the K.
            Raceline USA

Comment

lumie that is a brilliant idear lol i also need to do the relay jump off ... other than relieving stress off the factory wires would it do anyhthing else?

..."CLASSIK"-CB790 ex... {UNDEFINED}My Classy but Sick (Classik) Black on Black Members Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool View Post
                relay harness, good idea to do. don't wanna stress the stock wiring. funny i've been running my HID's directly into my stock wiring and have been fine since *crosses fingers*. plan on changing that up too. good work johnny!
                My HIDs were running fine for about 8 months and then started to act up recently. Made the harness and now they're all good.

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

how do you wire up new harneses and relays? if you dont mind me asking johnny

i got something planned, but id rather run new wires than piggy back off other wires. thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                    how do you wire up new harneses and relays? if you dont mind me asking johnny

i got something planned, but id rather run new wires than piggy back off other wires. thanks in advance
                    I followed this diagram that Long gave me for the HIDs.

I have separate relays controlling my signal lights so that they could stay on and still blink (ever so slightly but they blink)

Comment

Got a slow leak at one wheel, loose about 5psi in 2 weeks. Gherrr

My swap thread
                      Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92 View Post
                        Got a slow leak at one wheel, loose about 5psi in 2 weeks. Gherrr
                        did you bend a wheel?

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7 View Post
                          I followed this diagram that Long gave me for the HIDs.

I have separate relays controlling my signal lights so that they could stay on and still blink (ever so slightly but they blink)
                          The diode and the 15amp fuses going to each ballast isn't necessary. A Bosch 30amp Singe Pole Double Throw(SPDT) relay would be ideal.
                          Last edited by Blk EX Coupe; 07-25-2008, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe View Post
                            The diode and the 15amp fuses going to each ballast isn't necessary. A Bosch 30amp Singe Pole Double Throw(SPDT) relay would be ideal.
                            x2
                            FA1

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                              did you bend a wheel?
                              Edit: I thought you were refering to a different post I made. So no, I did not bend a wheel. I think the wheel that is leaking is one that was repaired a year ago. There was a nail in it before, and they put a plug in there. I guess I got to take it back to them.
                              Last edited by 4CYLPOWER92; 07-27-2008, 08:25 PM.

My swap thread
                              Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

smoked a rsx type s
                                contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

Working...
                                X