No announcement yet.

Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vedy Nice Jed. Its coming together very fast and well...I assume a new pair of Nikes next.

Comment

went to pic A PART TODAY and bought clutch slave cyl, pedal assymbley and clutch, hard line for clutch master cyl, gear shifter and the starter.... looking to get the rest of the parts this week and swap it all probably before the 22nd thats my birthday!! oh yeah i hope it goes well but its hardcore..somebody help me with this god for saken swap lol... oh and i orderd some tokico blues

..."CLASSIK"-CB790 ex... {UNDEFINED}My Classy but Sick (Classik) Black on Black Members Ride Thread

Comment

Car is looking REALLY good Jed , how does the exhaust sound/feel? Your supension goes with your black widow effect ..lol, can't wait to see it again in person. laters.

Comment

well i also finally bought a 10 x 20 canopy well its more like a garage since its covered all around haha so the CB is officially garaged

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
          "2SIIC"
          Authentic Jerseys for sale
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Originally posted by Davids92Accord
            well i also finally bought a 10 x 20 canopy well its more like a garage since its covered all around haha so the CB is officially garaged
            pics? or link?

was it the costco one?
            Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by blackcb7
              pics? or link?

was it the costco one?

naw it wasnt the costco one i found this place on ebay there called ecaccessory there located in south el monte i paid 214 for the whole canopy and its real good material the box weighed 100 pounds me and fatboy jorge set it up in less than an hour

"2SIIC"

Comment

maybe a busted tranny? i dunno it its clickin/tickin in all gears. hope she'll get me to and from the JY.
                Freedom Is Not Free
                U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

Originally posted by benjerman112
                  maybe a busted tranny? i dunno it its clickin/tickin in all gears. hope she'll get me to and from the JY.

hey man,
                  did you check to make sure that it doesnt need tranny fluid?
                  Cappuccino CB7 Member #4
                  FoDough fo moreho
                  [FuNKiE FrEsH]

Comment

everyone's car looking dope. what's new to my car................ a 450 miles to the tank. 87 octane. damn!!!!!!!!!
                    The beginning of a new era............................
                    165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                    184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

yeah i just filled up at 15gal and did 436miles on 87 octane. cost me $60 though . 28mpg baby! nice josue!
                      1cor10:31
                      - 92 LX coupe
                      - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

i dun think imma buy a car anytime soon with soaring gas prices...
                        So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Yeah I'm waiting for gas prices to go up to 5,6.7/gallon and then the announcement that the world is running out of oil.

My swap thread
                          Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool
                            yeah i just filled up at 15gal and did 436miles on 87 octane. cost me $60 though . 28mpg baby! nice josue!
                            that is great too. and yeah, it does cost me that much too.
                            The beginning of a new era............................
                            165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                            184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92
                              Yeah I'm waiting for gas prices to go up to 5,6.7/gallon and then the announcement that the world is running out of oil.

that would suck ass no one would be able to drive there cars trucks or anything that runs on gas and no more CB7tuner meets unless you want to push your car there

"2SIIC"

Comment

Originally posted by Davids92Accord
                                that would suck ass no one would be able to drive there cars trucks or anything that runs on gas and no more CB7tuner meets unless you want to push your car there
                                i can see myself pushing my car on the freeway. or gonna
                                have to cut a hole on the inside floor and run the car with my feet.....
                                FLINTSTONES style FTW!!
                                Cappuccino CB7 Member #4
                                FoDough fo moreho
                                [FuNKiE FrEsH]

Comment

Working...
                                X