cbtuner night #3 West Side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iNspired
    more frequent or not. it still depends. alot of still go to school and we work as well. so trying to manage a meet along with other things like work, school and family is hard. we can give it a shot, but i can't say it'll turn out well.

Don't sound so negative about it and be more optimistic... I feel that for the past couple years I've been on here its always the same when it comes to every meet not everyone can't make it because they have busy schedules... believe me I understand I work close from 50-60 hours a week and manage a family daily and I know i cant always make it or even log on to this site at that... that is the reason I said for more frequent meets that way people don't have to feel that they missed a meet and have to wait another year to have one... and who cares if turnouts arnt a big as yearly ones,,, eventually it'll grow im sure.. people just wanna feel more involved...
    Last edited by LOGICx420x; 01-31-2008, 06:46 PM.

93 Accord H22.. 10th anniv.edition-wrecked R.i.P

99 EM1 Boosted type R- Jacked and never found

Comment

Originally posted by LOGICx420x
      Don't sound so negative about it and be more optimistic... I feel that for the pats couple years I've been on here its always the same when it comes to every meet not everyone can't make it because they have busy schedules... believe me I understand I work close from 50-60 hours a week and manage a family daily and I know i cant always make it or even log on to this site at that... that is the reason I said for more frequent meets that way people don't have to feel that they missed a meet and have to wait another year to have one... and who cares if turnouts arnt a big as yearly ones,,, eventually it'll grow im sure.. people just wanna feel more involved...
      can't say that isn't true.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

im down
        contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

Another meet? I"m down for this guys.

Comment

Originally posted by RyanHartC2
            Another meet? I"m down for this guys.
            i see you got your password ryan. nice!

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

i see you got your password ryan. nice!

LOL, yeah, I had to get it back!

Comment

LOL, yeah, I had to get it back!
                ahah that's good. didn't want to see you go through that 30 posts thing again. ahaha.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

ahah that's good. didn't want to see you go through that 30 posts thing again. ahaha.

hahaha, thats what I was dreading! LOL, but I'm just glad I have it now, and made sure it was really easy to remember this time.

Comment

hahaha, thats what I was dreading! LOL, but I'm just glad I have it now, and made sure it was really easy to remember this time.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

clean car.
                      contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

Originally posted by f20aaccordturbo
                        clean car.
                        Thanks!

Comment

Thanks!
                          Nice car Ryan. I love the tuck!
                          ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

hello ryan, glad you made it here! from your picture it looks like a clean cb!

Comment

lummieCB7 Nice car Ryan. I love the tuck!
                              GHOST 2.2 hello ryan, glad you made it here! from your picture it looks like a clean cb!
                              Hey! Thanks guys! I really appreciate the warm welcome!

Hopefully I'll get the car running smoothly again so I can bring it to any future meets we may have.

Comment

Originally posted by f20aaccordturbo
                                clean car.
                                x's 2.
                                The beginning of a new era............................
                                165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                                184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Working...
                                X