cbtuner night #3 West Side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cbtuner night #3 West Side

few of the LA members wanted to do a west side meet. so lets get it going, no time and place set up yet. im not familiar with the west side so i need ricardo and johnny's help with this
    So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Yeah let's do this! Dockweiler state beach is a good place to have a meet. There is a pay lot that charges for parking that's right next to the sand but there is also an upper metered parking lot that we might be able to use without paying since we'd probably all be chillin next to our cars anyways. Plenty of good opportunities for nice pictures. This beach is located right behind LAX.

address:
    12000 Vista del Mar, Playa Del Rey Ca.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e...&t=h&z=16&om=0

http://beaches.co.la.ca.us/BandH/Beaches/Dockweiler.htm
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

sounds good to me! nice find johnny!

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

I like how the free way leads right into the beach--ROLLING SHOTS! I've been there once, but arent there bon fire pits?

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto
          I like how the free way leads right into the beach--ROLLING SHOTS! I've been there once, but arent there bon fire pits?
          yeah they have bonfire pits there. i'll drive by tomorrow to see how much they charge for parking. If it's not too much then i suggest we all park at the lower lots next to the pits. I'm not even sure if they charge for parking during the winter.

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

probably around $5-10 bucks.

Are we going to be roasting food, hopefully this meet will be when the weather is more bearable.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto
              probably around $5-10 bucks.

Are we going to be roasting food, hopefully this meet will be when the weather is more bearable.
              Directions would be super simple too. Take 105 Fwy west until you can't drive any further.

Comment

i dun think hitting the beach is a good thing to do in the next couple of weeks. it is still winter. and i do not dare to bring my cam to the beach. haha
                So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

good idea guys! i pretty much know exactly where thats at!
                  just figure out wat day and time and im there!

Find me in the canyons

Comment

im so there. just need a date and time and ill be good to go.
                    bought from - b-bomb, Davids92Accord
                    sold to - Old School, DA92CB7, F22Cb7Rid3r
                    ^^ R.I.P. you will be missed

Comment

im there....looks like the arcadia brothers will be reunited 1nce again lol

Apexi|HKS|Cusco|Eibach|Bilstien|Momo|

92 ex-T sold
                      94 z28 M6 sold
                      89 turbo targa white package supra sold
                      92 SW20 MR2 sold

03 Impreza WRX

Comment

dony worry about the only cb9 out here guys, just forget about me LOL just playin, I guess im down let me know and I see if I can roll

Comment

Aaron when the projected date on this meet? Lets do this mannnnnn
                          14 Shot by primecb7, on Flickr

Comment

march 22nd, that's when i'm done with finals LOL

spring breaaaak.
                            Last edited by ikayto; 01-30-2008, 04:15 PM.

Comment

March sounds good to me.

Comment

Working...
                              X