No announcement yet.

2nd Largest SoCal Meet April 19 2008 @ Victoria Gardens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea, I had to catch up to you Johnny ..lol, It's cool that you didn't follow us, I understand, BTW Thank you for showing me the way to the 10, I would've been lost without you. . Your car looks so awesome driving behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by cb7rider
      Damien AKA Jeremy ur car is amazing! absolutely loved ur car

i think i met u at the norm reevs meet up and we rolled down to in and out. but it was good seein u again
      yea we did, i think you were with us at the in-in out

Comment

Originally posted by ProJect
        hey johnny thanks for the pic man, it came out real good
        You're welcome.
        ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
          jeremy and i were thinking on getting these for our next mod....lol take one for the team benson!
          lol that is great, i wonder who thought of that one

Comment

It was great seeing the OGs again and meeting the NewG's.

Seen a bunch a clean cars up in person for the first time and I am thoroughly impressed.

It's good to see more people are realizing the potential of this great car. It's not the fastest or the best looking and has very limited aftermarket. But as we all know these cars are capable of getting much respect whether it be JDM, kitted, speed/performance, etc.

For all the new cats, you guys gotta take it to the next level. You've seen what all the OGs have done. Now you guys gotta raise the bar.

Do it right, do it clean, do it SoCal style.

Comment

super glad to have came and met the OGs and new ones alike. it was a great day and a historical one at that for CB enthusiasts all around! laying the foudation...

btw, nice PS johnny! kudos!
              1cor10:31
              - 92 LX coupe
              - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

yea guys it was a great turnout i had fun but damn that fucken sun cause i also got sunburned everyone is telling me i look darker

lol the yosemite sam is hilarious and plus all the other funny shit me you and damien talked about

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                "2SIIC"
                Authentic Jerseys for sale
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

yeah, i got sunburn too...

MY CB7

FULL part out thread:
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=204494

Comment

nothin wrong with a little bit of sunburn lol i hope you guys get thru it lol theres no possible way i can get sunburn lol or is there lol

..."CLASSIK"-CB790 ex... {UNDEFINED}My Classy but Sick (Classik) Black on Black Members Ride Thread

Comment

this was a great location, lets make the next meet here too.
                      no cops either

MY CB7

FULL part out thread:
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=204494

Comment

Originally posted by b3nsonx
                        this was a great location, lets make the next meet here too.
                        no cops either

the OG's have congregated... we r going back to the rest stop next year
                        So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

It was a really good meet, it inspired me alot, hopefully next time we do the cruise at the end

Comment

did anybody from high desert come?

im sure that we chose this spot to make it convenient for those at high desert

Comment

Originally posted by mr_adrenalin714
                              next time we do the cruise at the end

x2 Cruise FTW!!

Sold, but not forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto
                                he makes a body kit look good

edit:
                                I dont think anyone really emphasized it or because they've already seen it before the meet but I applaud Joey for bringing back the wagon from the brink of total abandonment. I remember you posted the crash pics and almost declared it a lost when everyone chimed in telling you it would only need few things, helped you find a hood, and you came back making the wagon looking cleaner than before.

Way to go Joey.

Originally posted by lummieCB7
                                I helped Joey find his roofrack. Wagon does look super sick Joey.

thanks wilson. wasn't that big of a deal.. i think i was just depressed then. thanks for all the cb support guys.

yes, johnny did lead me to that roofrack... i think the wagon needed it badly! hehe thanks johnny!

Comment

Working...
                                X