2nd Largest SoCal Meet April 19 2008 @ Victoria Gardens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
    i remember hearing from the other side of the parking lot.....

"oh your the ricer boy!"

and the crowd goes "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!!! HAHAHHAA"

LOL
    So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

i dont know what did it for me.....

when ricardo was talking about something stinky

or

Jeremy "holding hands 50 bucks...hugging 100 bucks"
      "yosemite sam mud guards"

i had a lot of good laughs yesterday!

Comment

i remember hearing from the other side of the parking lot.....

"oh your the ricer boy!"

and the crowd goes "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!!! HAHAHHAA"
        yea i wasn't laughing at that... lol cuzz i tend to think that im the "rice" of the group. but i hope im not

wateva its all good. tony's a halarious guy

Find me in the canyons

Comment

jeremy and i were thinking on getting these for our next mod....lol take one for the team benson!
          lmao jed.
          those are temporary, i cant find any OEM mudflaps anywhere...

MY CB7

FULL part out thread:
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=204494

Comment

OEM or nothing
            ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7
              OEM or nothing
              x2

Comment

dont got to worry. got those already jp benson!

Find me in the canyons

Comment

Had a great time at the meet. met a lot of new people and some ogs i hadn't already met.

Definately some fun times all through out the day.

Jed those are some sweet photoshops man

Johnny, those pics are great man

Aaron thanks for the great pic dude. we really appreciate them.

and everybody else good to see you and hope to see everyone at the future meets
                  Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by b3nsonx
                    lmao jed.
                    YGPM

Comment

Originally posted by b3nsonx
                      lmao jed.
                      I've had some posted in my for sale thread for the longest time.
                      Lummies for sale thread

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

hey johnny thanks for the pic man, it came out real good

Comment

Damien AKA Jeremy ur car is amazing! absolutely loved ur car

i think i met u at the norm reevs meet up and we rolled down to in and out. but it was good seein u again

Find me in the canyons

Comment

lol its proven that this was the best meet lol glad i could be a part of it lol

..."CLASSIK"-CB790 ex... {UNDEFINED}My Classy but Sick (Classik) Black on Black Members Ride Thread

Comment

pretty much, most of the so cal heavy hitters came out. Still would have liked to see Gerald's car in that bunch.

he makes a body kit look good

edit:
                              I dont think anyone really emphasized it or because they've already seen it before the meet but I applaud Joey for bringing back the wagon from the brink of total abandonment. I remember you posted the crash pics and almost declared it a lost when everyone chimed in telling you it would only need few things, helped you find a hood, and you came back making the wagon looking cleaner than before.

Way to go Joey.
                              Last edited by ikayto; 04-21-2008, 01:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto
                                pretty much, most of the so cal heavy hitters came out. Still would have liked to see Gerald's car in that bunch.

he makes a body kit look good

edit:
                                I dont think anyone really emphasized it or because they've already seen it before the meet but I applaud Joey for bringing back the wagon from the brink of total abandonment. I remember you posted the crash pics and almost declared it a lost when everyone chimed in telling you it would only need few things, helped you find a hood, and you came back making the wagon looking cleaner than before.

Way to go Joey.
                                I helped Joey find his roofrack. Wagon does look super sick Joey.

Comment

Working...
                                X