No announcement yet.

2nd Largest SoCal Meet April 19 2008 @ Victoria Gardens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i saw a nice pair of mudguards on a car....ill post them up soon.

jeremy knows where im getting at.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
      i saw a nice pair of mudguards on a car....ill post them up soon.

jeremy knows where im getting at.
      lol

Comment

pix are up!
        So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Originally posted by nghtrydr23
          pix are up!

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
          Honda Accord Euro-R
          Honda Odyssey Absolute
          Honda City I-DSi
          Honda Stream

Comment

Hey guys very good meet , great turn out. It was nice to meet all of you, the OG's the noobs, and the rest. Sorry I had the to leave early, I had to take care of some stuff at home. I wish I could've stayed for the group photos.

Then on the way home on the 10 I finally got pulled over by the Police for my tint... , but the cop was pretty cool about it and just gave me a fix it ticket, which he sid was only like a $10 court processing fee. Hey Johnny lend me your car for a day so we can chage liscense plates to show them I got it "fixed" .

Major to all the new wheels...It was like new wheel day!. And looking very good the Terrible Three (damien, Jesus, Ricardo). How was it getting back up your driveway Jesus..lol.

Comment

Originally posted by blaxemj
              Hey guys very good meet , great turn out. It was nice to meet all of you, the OG's the noobs, and the rest. Sorry I had the to leave early, I had to take care of some stuff at home. I wish I could've stayed for the group photos.

Then on the way home on the 10 I finally got pulled over by the Police for my tint... , but the cop was pretty cool about it and just gave me a fix it ticket, which he sid was only like a $10 court processing fee. Hey Johnny lend me your car for a day so we can chage liscense plates to show them I got it "fixed" .

Major to all the new wheels...It was like new wheel day!. And looking very good the Terrible Three (damien, Jesus, Ricardo). How was it getting back up your driveway Jesus..lol.
              lol u got a 10 dollar tint ticket too lol i guess it was just give a cb7 a tint ticket day i got pulled over again for it lol ... good meet once again people

..."CLASSIK"-CB790 ex... {UNDEFINED}My Classy but Sick (Classik) Black on Black Members Ride Thread

Comment

Nice meet guys had fun meeting new people

Stuff For Sale

Comment

i hope you guys like our souvenirs!!
                  So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

my arm still hurts......

Comment

my arm still hurts......
                      and my face

Comment

and my face
                        x2. My face is soooo red. I showed up at a birthday party last night and everyone thought i was already drunk.
                        ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by ProJect
                          lol
                          jeremy and i were thinking on getting these for our next mod....lol take one for the team benson!

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7
                            x2. My face is soooo red. I showed up at a birthday party last night and everyone thought i was already drunk.
                            I look like a homeless guy now with patches of red below my eyes. I should make a sign asking for money and stand near the freeway off ramp.

My swap thread
                            Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92
                              I look like a homeless guy now with patches of red below my eyes. I should make a sign asking for money and stand near the freeway off ramp.

which freeway and offramp you going to be at? dun want to invade ur offramp you know? ill be out there with you! haha
                              So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

took 83 pictures. i guess ill try and make another thread and post em all?

Find me in the canyons

Comment

Working...
                                X