No announcement yet.

2nd Largest SoCal Meet April 19 2008 @ Victoria Gardens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good turn out. nice to meet and re-meet everyone.

^^^ Please "Like" & Follow!^^^

IG - @WerdWerx

1990 Accord EX Coupe - Click Here

Comment

man wat a good turn out. glad too see everyone that made it out. good meetin all u people out there. thanks tony for callin me "ricer boy" haha

Find me in the canyons

Comment

good meet guys. 30+ cars! I'm so sunburnt!!!
        ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7
          good meet guys. 30+ cars! I'm so sunburnt!!!
          yeah me too dude! I just realized it that I got burnt, It Hurts!!

Comment

haha that sux guys. im tired too man i cud go to sleep right now... but i got darker today
            johnny finally i got to meet u and ur beautiful car

Find me in the canyons

Comment

i just took the most painful shower.......

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
                i just took the most painful shower.......
                I hear you dude! you really got burnt

Comment

Nice meet guys, alot of new faces came late so I didn't get a chance to see some heads who took off early but either way it was good to see the homies once again. LOL Justin ya man I just remember everyone saying ricer exhaust blah blah blah, but your far from a ricer, car looks clean, do ish your way and don't let anyone hold you down G
                  Socal Alliance Represent

Go Cry

Comment

Originally posted by dwnhillCB791
                    Nice meet guys, alot of new faces came late so I didn't get a chance to see some heads who took off early but either way it was good to see the homies once again. LOL Justin ya man I just remember everyone saying ricer exhaust blah blah blah, but your far from a ricer, car looks clean, do ish your way and don't let anyone hold you down G
                    yea i knew u were kiddin man lol but thanks dude! good meetin ya

but im uploading all my pictures from today. took 84 of em. so ill just post the link too my myspace albums

Find me in the canyons

Comment

great meet guys,I seen so many exhaust now im convince gotta get 1
                      [

Comment

Originally posted by slowguy7
                        yea u do! i kept on flyin by u on the freeway just so u wud get one haha

Find me in the canyons

Comment

Really great turnout, met a lot of new peeps, shoutouts to u guyz. So Cali Kr3w Reps Hard .

Comment

Originally posted by slowguy7

lol ill get another exhaust soon prolly a tanabe lol ..... dude everyone was so jdm it really made me want to go straigt jdm like really lol... hopefully yall liked my car a little lol... meet was crazy from start to finish... especially everyone who kept passing us up and having to either u turn ...back up... or slam on the brakes and back up lol

..."CLASSIK"-CB790 ex... {UNDEFINED}My Classy but Sick (Classik) Black on Black Members Ride Thread

Comment

good to see the old and new faces of SoCal CB7t once again..

for the official April 08 SoCal meet photographer, Aaron
                              Last edited by casterX; 04-20-2008, 04:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by casterX
                                good to see the old and new faces of SoCal CB7t once again..

for the official April 08 SoCal meet photograper Aaron
                                x2...Mad Props to Aaron...One of the Coolest dudes I kno...Thanx again

Comment

Working...
                                X