2nd Largest SoCal Meet April 19 2008 @ Victoria Gardens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by green97cb7
    i wont be headin out in my car ill be headin out with my cousin in his cb.

this is why

dang you alright I remember that feeling

Comment

yeah dude im fine. just got a small mark on my forehead from the steering wheel. but other then that nothin to serious. the car is totaled. i mean it might be able to be fixed but i think it would be easier to start off fresh.
      bought from - b-bomb, Davids92Accord
      sold to - Old School, DA92CB7, F22Cb7Rid3r
      ^^ R.I.P. you will be missed

Comment

damn gabe, wtf happened, and I see you ran my spare for quite a while lol.
        part it out before the insurance comes
        sorry about the car, what car are you going to get next?

Comment

hahaha yeah i was waitin for you to call me so we could meet to pick it up but you never did. hahaha. im not even gonna involve the insurance in it. but yeah imma start partin it out. and yes wilson the wheels are for sale! hahaha just thought i would let you know. hahahaha
          i think imma pick up another cb soon. once i get everything squared away. so be on the look out for me in another one!

Comment

fuk i have too many rims right now lol, I wish

Can I buy your ecu and oxygen sensor?

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto
              fuk i have too many rims right now lol, I wish

Can I buy your ecu and oxygen sensor?
              i have the pt6 in it cause i put in the a6 mani not to long ago so if you want it yeah. i also have the pt3 if you want that sure i can take them to the meet next weekend if you want

Comment

oh yeah you owe be for burning that spare anyways haha

/end discussion, now to pms!

again sorry about the car, bad luck it seems. you never said what happened.

Comment

hahahahaha yeah.

well i was on my way home from a friends house late last (no i wasnt drinkin) and i took a turn that i always take kinda fast. it says 25 but i always take it at 30-35. and there was gravel cause they had been workin there earlier. and tires broke loose, brakes locked up and bamn right into the wall. it happened like a 230 last night. i managed to roll the car off to the side of the road and called AAA and got the car home and thats the aftermath.

Comment

hahahahaha yeah.

well i was on my way home from a friends house late last (no i wasnt drinkin) and i took a turn that i always take kinda fast. it says 25 but i always take it at 30-35. and there was gravel cause they had been workin there earlier. and tires broke loose, brakes locked up and bamn right into the wall. it happened like a 230 last night. i managed to roll the car off to the side of the road and called AAA and got the car home and thats the aftermath.
                    damn that sounds bad i had a situation like that but the road got wet speed limit says 20 i did 40 everything the same brakes locked and i tried to correct it slammed into the curve whole front right wheel axle rods everyhing bent into an l shape lmao 700 to fix it lol and obviously i did i love that car too much lol

..."CLASSIK"-CB790 ex... {UNDEFINED}My Classy but Sick (Classik) Black on Black Members Ride Thread

Comment

i wont be headin out in my car ill be headin out with my cousin in his cb.

this is why
                      Damn man 1st you get hit and run now this? That sucks, well at least you had some fun with this accident unlike the hit and run LOL. Sucks man your car was clean as hell, chalk one up to cornering experience, now you know how the car feels when you lose grip, hopeful you retain that information and it improves your driving capacity.
                      Socal Alliance Represent

Go Cry

Comment

did you try using your ebrake and turning your wheel some to regain traction? once you've lost control a few times you start to get a 6th sense for how to get outta bad situations. ive spun my cb7 out (completely drunk) at 75 around a long swooping corner. if i hadnt drove like a such a dick for so many years and most importantly played a TON of simulation racing games i woulda been screwed.

the best rule for driving hard tho, is know your streets, know for a fact that its ok. i dont ever push my car hard anymore iwthout at least doing a run through before hand to make sure its clear of cops, obstacles and debris in the road.

Member Ride Facebook
                        XBOX LIVE = RedDragonsFool
                        SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
                        For Sale Thread

Comment

Does anyone have yoshi22's #? So I can hit him up see if he's gonna roll out to the meet.
                          Socal Alliance Represent

Go Cry

Comment

Originally posted by dwnhillCB791
                            Does anyone have yoshi22's #? So I can hit him up see if he's gonna roll out to the meet.

i would of gave it to you, but i deleted his message with his phone number after i sold my wheels to him...ooops did i say sold my wheels to him?

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
                              i would of gave it to you, but i deleted his message with his phone number after i sold my wheels to him...ooops did i say sold my wheels to him?
                              LOL man which wheel's did you sell to him? the one's in your sig? His ride was pimp so it will only look better with those on. You know come to think about it I think I do have his number on my cell, I need to go check. HA91 bought your old lip jed, and is getting a new paint job so he might come to the meet as well. I'll also hit up ruben see if the RHD is ready to come out. I might be at the meet kinda 50/50 right now, so I'll hit these guys up and see if there down.
                              Socal Alliance Represent

Go Cry

Comment

tony, want to roll to the meet together? I'm going to be at UCLA that saturday for a group presentation, dont know when I'm presenting, but should be between 11am-2pm.

Comment

Working...
                                X