2nd Largest SoCal Meet April 19 2008 @ Victoria Gardens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by timmy0tool
    there may be another seattle silver ex 5spd that may attend, in place of david maybe?! MAYBE?!
    haha sweet my car is in a total repair faze

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
    "2SIIC"
    Authentic Jerseys for sale
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

I'm gonna take some pictures of the site tomorrow if i'm in that area....and post em up. So you guys can see what the spot is like.

My swap thread
      Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

my car is gonna have a couple of new goodies this meet that I didnt have last time ima try to get my homegirl to roll with me. shes got a 95 teg. that shits fast as fuck. prolly my boy vince that came last time also.

Member Ride Facebook
        XBOX LIVE = RedDragonsFool
        SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
        For Sale Thread

Comment

more people the better!

Kane: Pics, Pics, Pics..

Comment

i cant wait.its gonna be my first meet.(well honda cb7) by the time the meet comes,i'll have onwed my car for a month and ill already have intake,exhaust,rims,and lowered. damn iwish it april already. lol

Comment

lol this meet should be good. my supervisor decided to take a week off so I have to wait til he gets back for my time request.

Member Ride Facebook
              SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
              For Sale Thread

Comment

depending on my work schedule, I'm going to try to make it....... that is if you guys don''t mind a CB that isn't in perfect condition......... yet tainting the mix

Comment

I went to Victoria Gardens on saturday. I forgot to pass by the park. Lol!
                  Raceline USA

Comment

Originally posted by JDMxCB7
                    I went to Victoria Gardens on saturday. I forgot to pass by the park. Lol!
                    heh heh, and it's like 2 blocks directly north. I'm still gonna take some pics if I'm in the area.

My swap thread
                    Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

you never tainting the mix... you have to start somewhere

Member Ride Facebook
                      SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
                      For Sale Thread

Comment

Sup guys
                        I was just curious in seeing how many SoCal peaple are hear that are still active and others that just are ghosts since the last April 2007 Socal meet . Jed, Aaron since you guys have been hear the longest (OG's or OF's "Old Fartz" jk) and still can get in touch with other members that dont post. Can you guys come up with a sticky active SoCal members names and screen name list. Plus I if you need my help Im down. By the way lets have a roll call of hows going to attend the meet
                        14 Shot by primecb7, on Flickr

Comment

I signed up a week before the meet, but didn't got a chance to go I was a ghost before that. hopefully I'll be able to make it to this one. right now is a 70%=yes and a 30%=no

Comment

i am 50/50 as of right now. i might be having a birthday party with the family and friends that weekend..

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

well, i dun have a car . im trying to see if mike can go
                              So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Originally posted by nghtrydr23
                                well, i dun have a car . im trying to see if mike can go
                                If for some reason you dont have a ride that day Ill pick you up
                                14 Shot by primecb7, on Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X