No announcement yet.

2nd Largest SoCal Meet April 19 2008 @ Victoria Gardens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahaha that was funny lol ill be here....ill add what im bring in a little bit

Apexi|HKS|Cusco|Eibach|Bilstien|Momo|

92 ex-T sold
    94 z28 M6 sold
    89 turbo targa white package supra sold
    92 SW20 MR2 sold

03 Impreza WRX

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
      that was funny......

"whos grill is that?"
      "i dunno......"
      "aight lets go...."

and we all dipped and left wilsons grill there. lol.
      lol, yea that was funny, and then also his brand new bag of charcoal that we didnt use and someone took off with it.

Comment

Put me down for:
        Hamburger parties & buns
        14 Shot by primecb7, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by PRIMESNIPER
          Put me down for:
          Hamburger parties & buns
          and the secret seasoning

Comment

Originally posted by ProJect
            and the secret seasoning
            I will bring the chimichurri too
            14 Shot by primecb7, on Flickr

Comment

I'll bring water.
              Last edited by ikayto; 03-17-2008, 04:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto
                i'll bring the pinata

and some cases of water :P

there are way better things you can contribute than this.

edit: wilson sometimes you wonder why people hate on you. this thread could serve as an example that might bring light to your eyes as to why people may hate on you
                Last edited by nghtrydr23; 03-17-2008, 04:13 AM.
                So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

last time i posted a pinata picture.....but it resulted in wilson crying and bitchin about it.

ill be humble this time and not post a picture.
                  for your non funny sarcasm.
                  Last edited by GHOST 2.2; 03-17-2008, 04:15 AM.

Comment

bleh I thought you didnt care about that picture anymore. Besides it's not a picture of you getting slapped with a penis and you wanted no *** chops of you so I obliged whereas you didnt. I remember that big bird chop with my car yellowed up. I didnt care.

Originally posted by nghtrydr23
                    there are way better things you can contribute than this.

edit: wilson sometimes you wonder why people hate on you. this thread could serve as an example that might bring light to your eyes as to why people may hate on you
                    Really I'm looking at the what is left to bring and I dont see a whole lot, onions, lettuce, chips? I just picked something already on there, what was the point of outlining what to bring if it's not the best.

People can get mad all they want. I apologize Jed, I thought you were over that pinata picture and didnt mind since you dont own it anymore.
                    I dont take internet drama seriously.
                    Last edited by ikayto; 03-17-2008, 04:23 AM.

Comment

Alright guys lets squash this.... Wilson... try not to be a funny guy for a while.
                      ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto
                        bleh I thought you didnt care about that picture anymore. Besides it's not a picture of you getting slapped with a penis and you wanted no *** chops of you so I obliged whereas you didnt. I remember that big bird chop with my car yellowed up. I didnt care.

Really I'm looking at the what is left to bring and I dont see a whole lot, onions, lettuce, chips? I just picked something already on there, what was the point of outlining what to bring if it's not the best.

People can get mad all they want. I apologize Jed, I thought you were over that pinata picture and didnt mind since you dont own it anymore.
                        I dont take internet drama seriously like other member:P

i dont take it soo bad, its why i dont create a "im leaving thread"

with that said and done im over it.

thanks johnny. lets keep this place on topic.

Comment

you dun have to bring what is needed, can always bring stuff that wasnt listed.

im sure alot of us really appreciated it when nory brought ribs and that was his first meet
                          So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Yeah I guess I have a horrible sense of humor, and it's only cool to joke if everyone laughs. I know some people that found it funny then again it's not everyone.

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
                            i dont take it soo bad, its why i dont create a "im leaving thread"
                            ic.

yeah, but other members taking the net seriously was what caused the "i'm leaving thread" but that's all in the past. If we need more meat, I'll see if I want to get chicken wings.
                            Last edited by ikayto; 03-17-2008, 04:28 AM.

Comment

i havent decided on the fajitas if i should bring chicken or beef.

anyone care more over the other??
                              So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Originally posted by nghtrydr23
                                i havent decided on the fajitas if i should bring chicken or beef.

anyone care more over the other??
                                I like beef fajitas marinated with orange. yumm. Just get whatever you can get though.
                                ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X