2nd Largest SoCal Meet April 19 2008 @ Victoria Gardens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nghtrydr23
    PLEASE REMEMBER THAT ATLEAST 15 PEOPLE WILL BE SHOWING UP AND COULD GO WELL OVER 20

the number of each corresponds to how many people i would like to pitch in on a particular category. common guys no one would like to spend more than everyone and im trying for each person NOT TO EXCEED 20 DOLLARS EACH PERSON. please be considerate. we are family here and know each other for a while

if im missing anything please post or pm me so i can add it on, especially special needs such as diet coke and vegetarians though i dun think any of us are.

hot dogs, burgers and buns, karne asada and tortilla wutever floats your boat
    1)lummiecb7(johnny) - hot dogs and buns
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)

1 onion, 3-4 tomato, big bag of washed lettuce for the burgers
    1)

sodas, water, ice (a few bags), beer, and any other hydration stuff. a case of bottle water and lots of soda would be nice
    1)UrdoneSRH- soda and beer
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)

chips (we eat alot of chips trust me on this one atleast 5 big bags would be good)
    1)inspired (jack) - chips
    2)

condiments(ketsup, mayo, mustard), and and utensils (plates, cups, spoons, forks, napkins), we also need foil and spatula. one person can bring all the condiments and another can bring utensils, please allow extras
    1)ProJect(Damien) - Ketchup, Mayo, Mustard
    2)

grill, charcoal, lighter fluid, etc. few bags of charcoal might be needed.
    1) 4CYLPOWER92 (Kane) - Charcoal

Comment

who wants to split up burger patties, they can get a little expensive, 50 patties for 30 ish?

I have friends with Costco cards, may be cheaper.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto
        who wants to split up burger patties, they can get a little expensive, 50 patties for 30 ish?

I have friends with Costco cards, may be cheaper.
        its not that expensive dude, smart and final is your friend get a whole box for liek 20
        So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

meh, seems like everyone is contributing a max of $10, I also want contribute that much aha

Comment

meh, seems like everyone is contributing a max of $10, I also want contribute that much aha

quit bitchin....ive contributed more then 20 dollars of food and equipment before same with the other guys in the past events. and when sd was still strong, we put down a lot on the table more then 10 bucks.

i bought 10 pounds of meat that is over 2 bucks each. some people even bought a small grill for the meets.

30 bucks is nothing. youll probably spent more eating dinner with friends or girlfriend.

meets like this only happen once a year. it wouldnt hurt to spend something on something you dont do often. same goes to the rest of the fellahs out there.
            Last edited by GHOST 2.2; 03-16-2008, 03:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
              quit bitchin....ive contributed more then 20 dollars of food and equipment before same with the other guys in the past events.

i bought 10 pounds of meat that is over 2 bucks each. some people even bought a small grill for the meets.

30 bucks is nothing. youll probably spent more eating dinner with friends or girlfriend.

meets like this only happen once a year. it wouldnt hurt to spend something on something you dont do often. same goes to the rest of the fellahs out there.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
                quit bitchin....ive contributed more then 20 dollars of food and equipment before same with the other guys in the past events. and when sd was still strong, we put down a lot on the table more then 10 bucks.

lol you're generous jed, dont know about everyone else. We'll see. Hopefully your pep talk will encourage everyone to carry their load.

Comment

lol you're generous jed, dont know about everyone else. We'll see. Hopefully your pep talk will encourage everyone to carry their load.
                  dude its not about the money....its not about how much people spend....its just about contribution.

i put down alot cause i wanted the past meets to go down good and they have. time money and effort was worth it.

yea it costed some money....but when i look back on what i have contributed, it makes me satsified.

Comment

add water on mine too. i may end up buying some burger patties as well. ill prolly end up spendin about 50 bucks so you fuckers better not cheap out.

Member Ride Facebook
                    XBOX LIVE = RedDragonsFool
                    SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
                    For Sale Thread

Comment

Keep in mind we always have way more meat than we eat. Depends on how many people show but not everyone eats one portion of everything

My swap thread
                      Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

well i figure ill eat and eat and eat. my homies if they come will eat. i figure everyone may be bringing one other person or more.

Member Ride Facebook
                        SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
                        For Sale Thread

Comment

theres always plenty of food left over.....its still better then having not enough food.

the biggest thing we always lag on is forks, spoons knives, napkins.

which i will provide.

Comment

is anyone else confirming to go? i only count about 6 so far.

Member Ride Facebook
                            SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
                            For Sale Thread

Comment

Originally posted by UrDoneSRH
                              is anyone else confirming to go? i only count about 6 so far.
                              Hey wilson dont bring the grill this time cause remember last year you forgot it and did some crazzy shit on the freeway to go back and get it

Comment

Originally posted by ProJect
                                Hey wilson dont bring the grill this time cause remember last year you forgot it and did some crazzy shit on the freeway to go back and get it

that was funny......

"whos grill is that?"
                                "i dunno......"
                                "aight lets go...."

and we all dipped and left wilsons grill there. lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X