No announcement yet.

2nd Largest SoCal Meet April 19 2008 @ Victoria Gardens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice, yeah I'm not familiar with the area so someone think of a place, or I can ask my cousin that lives around there....

Comment

When should we start up a sign up list? I'll bring hot dogs again.
      ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

So what city is this at???

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7
          When should we start up a sign up list? I'll bring hot dogs again.

I'll bring the sodas, nice and simple...lol...

Comment

Is Victoria Gardens a Mall?
            ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

if we r doing a bbq we need a park for it to be held and most likely need...
              a permit since it will be on city grounds
              someone show up early in the morning to reserve tables

but lets make it happen . anyone live around the area to get us a park and some info?
              So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7
                Is Victoria Gardens a Mall?

Its an outdoor shopping center. I guess it's somewhat of a mall...

Comment

Originally posted by RyanHartC2
                  Its an outdoor shopping center. I guess it's somewhat of a mall...
                  yea its an out door mall

Comment

I'm good to roll just let me know when it's official and all the details are done

Comment

Can you BBQ at victoria Gardens? I dont think so... Maybe we should just find a park or go to the beach and get this goin... what about the place where Johnny mentioned a while back? End of the 105? South of Venice? That would be a cool spot...

can someone get a poll started? what are other options? we could always go back to the rest stop... or Doheny... lets BBQ peeps! shiet if its a house party then I could offer mines, but parking would be very difficult...

Sold, but not forgotten.

Comment

maybe someplace further north? or at least in the middle. last meet was 4-5 hr mission for me and my roomate to go.

as soon as everything is set in stone im going to request the day off. so lets get this figured out.

Member Ride Facebook
                        XBOX LIVE = RedDragonsFool
                        SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
                        For Sale Thread

Comment

if you guys plan on throwing a traditional bbq socal meet, then we can't do it at victoria gardens for sure. even though i like the fact that its 5 min away from my house.

every socal meet we had a bbq grill, so to me it'd be nice to have one. lets try to bring chairs this time. so we all just chill, have a soda/beer and a good conversation and talk mad shit about the east coast. (jk eastcoast guys)

for those who don't own a cb7anymore lets show up anyway so we can show and tell our new rides

Comment

to be honest, i would much rather have this in sd again for a greater turnout by northern and southern socal. however alot of northern socal guys do complain about the drive cus we get caught up in traffic both directions causing a 1 hr and 20 min trip to be 2-3 hours.

if we do have it at the rest stop, it would also be a traditional socal meet. not to mention we r the only ones at the place not sharing it with anyone but parking
                            So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Should have it somewhere at a beach...I believe sumthi like Dockweiler Beach...

Comment

Originally posted by nghtrydr23
                                to be honest, i would much rather have this in sd again for a greater turnout by northern and southern socal. however alot of northern socal guys do complain about the drive cus we get caught up in traffic both directions causing a 1 hr and 20 min trip to be 2-3 hours.

if we do have it at the rest stop, it would also be a traditional socal meet. not to mention we r the only ones at the place not sharing it with anyone but parking
                                a couple of members are down for the drive again

Comment

Working...
                                X