nasa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nasa

hey guys ive been looking in to nasa. thinking bout building the da for the h4 class.
    contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Dood sweet, if you seriously get into nasa I would be down to be apart of your crew, and would be down to pay the fee's to join. That would be tight to build a race car, and the rules for what you can and can't do are very interesting, there's alot you can do in the h4 class.
    Last edited by dwnhillCB791; 09-12-2007, 03:19 AM.
    Socal Alliance Represent

Go Cry

Comment

yeay ive been talking to a guy that race his mini cooper. i asked him how can i get my foot in the door and he said check out nasa or scca. he race in scca. his web site is mincompracing.com sure u can help me build my da
      contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

Awesome man, ya nasa and scca are the most common ways of getting to the semi-pro level.
        Socal Alliance Represent

Go Cry

Comment

i want to join something along those lines but nothing to over competetive where i will be forced to spend $. nasa and scca are great but sometimes they get costly. i'm sure it's very fun though!

i just go with speedtrialusa and speedventures when i track. nothing too crazy but that's just me. the best way to get into professional racing is to go kart racing.

glad to see my cb7 bros into this sorta thing!
          1cor10:31
          - 92 LX coupe
          - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

LOL, ya the few times I've been able to go track its been with speed ventures, as it's the the cheapest alternative out there. The thing is its not something you can use as a direct platform to go amateur, indirect yes(I love the ladder league they have), but not directly like nasa/scca. But thats the thing that sucks about the latter as cost with car/crew adds up. I also thought of getting into karting since that's one of the main ways to go pro, but for amateur/semi pro level might be a bit much as those karts are so expensive its ridiculous and you end up having a kart you can't use for a weekend drive to turn some heads ;p. But scca/nasa is only better in the sense that although you spend almost as much money as karting, you have the ability to use a car you build, as opposed to buying a kart.
            Socal Alliance Represent

Go Cry

Comment

^ agreed there bro! there are pros and cons to each and it really depends on your individual goals.
              1cor10:31
              - 92 LX coupe
              - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

hey timmy when u go to speed trials hit us up to go with you. sounds like fun
                contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

Originally posted by f20aaccordturbo
                  hey timmy when u go to speed trials hit us up to go with you. sounds like fun
                  X2. im interested in this too. which is why i wanted a coupe over a wagon.

Comment

Any of you guys interested in going to streets of Willow on December 2nd?

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe
                      Any of you guys interested in going to streets of Willow on December 2nd?
                      i am i am. y long u going?
                      contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

Nope, I can't make it out that day, but my friends are going.

Comment

well i met a guy at the jccs japanese classic car show and after talking with him he invited me to a race event at buttonwillow. to get a good look at how they do thins and to introduce me to important people. damn it going to be bad ass. hell even teach me how the car has to be built for certain classes.. but i got to start at the bottom which is going to school and pass the race licence.
                          contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

Originally posted by f20aaccordturbo
                            well i met a guy at the jccs japanese classic car show and after talking with him he invited me to a race event at buttonwillow. to get a good look at how they do thins and to introduce me to important people. damn it going to be bad ass. hell even teach me how the car has to be built for certain classes.. but i got to start at the bottom which is going to school and pass the race licence.
                            Dude I'm liking it even more, once you learn teach it to me, that way I can be pit crew , and learn/race at the same time. Also when is this event in dec.? I know Timmy is going for a run in Dec. on willow springs and I am damn determined to be there as well.
                            Socal Alliance Represent

Go Cry

Comment

Originally posted by dwnhillCB791
                              Dude I'm liking it even more, once you learn teach it to me, that way I can be pit crew , and learn/race at the same time. Also when is this event in dec.? I know Timmy is going for a run in Dec. on willow springs and I am damn determined to be there as well.
                              for sure. i bet u can make a better race car driver than me bro. i will take that first step in and mix an mingle with the greats. hehehe. well i was reading about the school and they said to learn hellandtoe on your own cuz they aint gonna waste time in teaching us. its 40 to become a member then 450 for school.
                              contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

Working...
                              X