No announcement yet.

SO.CAL Lounge/Postwhore Thread *real lexus pg 356*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my new sweater...... i wanted the print in black and they fucked up by making it white....but i still like it. they refunded my money.

Comment

^^^^^SwEEeeeettTT^^^^ Love the sweater Iwant some CB7 tuner gear to but have no pay pal, cuz no credit card ... I prefer cash money .. Thats why I havent been able to pitch in for banner, T- shirt or Decals....

93 Accord H22.. 10th anniv.edition-wrecked R.i.P

99 EM1 Boosted type R- Jacked and never found

Comment

this is what i got...... from the HIN director

Jed,

Is there a way that you might be able to push for maybe 3-4 more cars? We usually preplace teams of 6-8 on the floor plan. I don’t have a problem getting all of you grouped together, but it is easier to facilitate your request with more cars. I was also wondering if you can get some of the CB7 guys to come out to the Dunlop Round Up. It is a pre-Nightshift event sponsored by Dunlop hosted by Hot Import Nights. Its pretty much a car meet with a bunch of free stuff…..so come out and have some fun with me and the gang if possible. Hope to hear from you soon!

Best Regards,

Jayson Guzman

Hot Import Nights / Nightshift

Automotive Marketing Director

949-789-7439 ext.27

Comment

i just got done ranting back on that off topic thread about the video and cali cops.

people baggin on our state and sd. shit really ticked me off..go check out my huge post.

this is the one that set me off

Originally posted by ACCORDianate
          BWAHAHAHA CALIFORNIA SUCKERRRRRRRSSSS! I'll never live in CA nor recommend anyone to live in CA.

Comment

Originally posted by SSDH22Accord
            i just got done ranting back on that off topic thread about the video and cali cops.

people baggin on our state and sd. shit really ticked me off..go check out my huge post.

I read it, check out mine.....

If imitation is the best form of flattery............thanks for kissing my ass.

Comment

They're just jealous of our awesome weather, dope rides and hot women... Don't stress

Comment

so like i got pulled over last night for nothing. yup i was not speeding or doing anything at all even close to being illegal. i was about 100 feet from my house and i get pulled over. cop asks if my modifications are legal and i say yes then he leaves without giving a reason, without talking to me about anything. what kind of shit is that? ridiculous. that makes 7-8 times since i bought this car less than a year ago that ive gotten pulled over, and only once did i deserve it (speeding). cant drive a modded import in my neighborhood. makes me want to buy a stock ford taurus just so i can make it home without being hassled.
                FA1

Comment

sneak peek on whats back on still workin on the car though. gotta seal up the cf trunk and put it back on.

hey aaron is my hood supposed to pop up like that? i didnt notice that on yours.

gary: gotta love chula vista cops.

Comment

yo jed, nice hood there. ahah well tha hood is like that ..it pops up a bit ..but once it gets warm'd up from tha engine and stuff it goes down.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Originally posted by SSDH22Accord

Cali haters, it's a fuckin' shame isn't it? this is the pimpest state of ALL!!!!!
                      CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Looking good Jed! I'm tring to work out a power issue I am having suppling power to my ride for HIN via my power converter. What are you going to power up?

If imitation is the best form of flattery............thanks for kissing my ass.

Comment

nope not suppose to....take ur the 90-91 grill put the 92-93 and it will fix that problem maybe if u use the hood pins it will flat it out
                          So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Originally posted by nghtrydr23
                            nope not suppose to....take ur the 90-91 grill put the 92-93 and it will fix that problem maybe if u use the hood pins it will flat it out
                            nah it isnt the grill... it still pops up with out any grill.

Comment

im selling my reverse indiglo gauges. 20 bucks.

Comment

jed wanna buy some hoodpins to fix that problem of yours 20 bucks!
                                Beast: Evo X
                                Daily: 93 Accord LX Wagon

Comment

Working...
                                X