No announcement yet.

SO.CAL Lounge/Postwhore Thread *real lexus pg 356*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey jed put me down for my share if not more if needed next week just let me know what is needed i will help regardelss... you know me bro.

Comment

Jed, I'll give you a couple of bucks at the next meet. If you need it sooner, I could swing down by you mabe this weekend. Let me know. Edwin and I need to drop off the video anyway, so I'll be in the area.

If imitation is the best form of flattery............thanks for kissing my ass.

Comment

did edwin download the video already. I wanna see it! lol!
        Raceline USA

Comment

Originally posted by JDMxCB7
          did edwin download the video already. I wanna see it! lol!
          Naw, it's still on DV.......

Comment

did any of you guys register your car for HIN already?
            Raceline USA

Comment

Originally posted by R33cb7
              Naw, it's still on DV.......

let me know when your in the neighborhood bro

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
              Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
              NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by SSDH22Accord
                YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

UPDATED LIST *SHOWING MARCH 18th

1. JED
                2. GERALD
                3. MATT
                4. DAMIEN
                5. AARON
                6. GARY
                7. ALEX???

so uhhhh. my little champ is too rusty to show, but I'll be moral support/ resident hot girl if you'd like. i was planning on going to the show anyway

breathing is deadly underwater...

Comment

dude im down to go to HIN....buh yea sorry for tha MIA been busy with my car cuz i got into an accident on new years eve buh its running better than ever...yea im holding a photo shoot on saturday at regal theater in chula vista at 7 o clock...everyone is invited...if you need info as in directions or wahever jus hit me up on my sn

Comment

Hey cb7tuners... we're having a small meet up for the IE members at Ontario Mills, tom (jan 28) at 6pm. everybody is invited, not just IE members. we'll be at the parking lot across Pat and Oscar's and Red Lobster.pm me if you need more info or just come down and join us. Hope to see you guys there!

Comment

Car Show

alright guys... heres the schedule what we need to get done

__________________________________________________ ________
                      FEB:
                      SO. CAL BANNER MONEY A. S. A. P. (this will show as our offical club)

Save money to pay for your registration for the car show. it should be 40-50 dollars

whats needed:
                      Stickers (side window stickers or Front window banner sticker)
                      shirts (black shirts)

__________________________________________________ ___
                      MARCH:
                      Possibly to cap on anything we missed at the month of feb.

March 17th All of so cal who is showing will need to be in san diego in the morning. Due to entering the car for the show and setting up.
                      __________________________________________________ ___
                      i need the guys whos showing for sure to check in. and remember to save 17th and the 18th off for the show...

Also think of a theme and what else you guys are gonna have for your cars.

my theme is HIDDEN TREASURE since my car is gold.. ima have treasure boxes and fake ass gold coins jewlery and all kinds of bull shit. along with lights, black lights, fog, & strobe lights.

not to be like a show hog or anything but im plannin to make my car the center of attention of the group since my car is the brightest and its gonna be my final show.. so im going all out.

If anyone has any treasure boxes that they dont need.. i can use them for the show.

Comment

Jed, I'll have my car to the left or right of yours......

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
                          let me know when your in the neighborhood bro
                          Yo, I'm rolling down there today to get my shirts made and to drop off the tape. Edwin left you a message. Call him back so we can set up a time before 11. -g

Comment

so we each need a theme for our rides? hmmm, now i gotta think.
                            Raceline USA

Comment

Originally posted by JDMxCB7
                              so we each need a theme for our rides? hmmm, now i gotta think.

you dont really need a theme... but im doing it to make us stand out. plus its more show team points.

Comment

aite got it. did u register already?
                                Raceline USA

Comment

Working...
                                X