SO.CAL Lounge/Postwhore Thread *real lexus pg 356*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
    david i appreciate you coming back and posting more, but your sig is huge!
    lol i know it is but i forgot how to shrink it let alone wanting to do it so ill just wait till either you or deev does it like last time

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
    "2SIIC"
    Authentic Jerseys for sale
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

use this

http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/4117/davidsig.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Davids92Accord View Post
        Ill take off the front ones but im not going to touch the back because of the defroster which is why i rather pay a little extra for them to do it since they already have the heat gun there to remove the rear window without damaging it
        haha yea im on the same spot as you, theres a shop by my pad that said will do all windows for $200 in im SD tho
        Originally posted by scudweiser
        it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
        Originally posted by deevergote
        Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Comment

Originally posted by lordoja View Post
          haha yea im on the same spot as you, theres a shop by my pad that said will do all windows for $200 in im SD tho
          thers a shop here by my house that will install and remove my tint for $180.. the only reason i was iffy was because i read some reviews

"2SIIC"

Comment

thers a shop here by my house that will install and remove my tint for $180.. the only reason i was iffy was because i read some reviews
            gotta keep in mind that most people that give shitty reviews are most likely the morons that rolled their windows down right after they left, at San Diego Audio Heaven, i got my Lancer's tint done and the back window came off a bit, when i took it back they hooked it up and took that tint off and put new one on, while most people on yelp were talking shit about the shop left and right
            Originally posted by scudweiser
            it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
            Originally posted by deevergote
            Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Comment

In sd and already drunk. Lol.
              The beginning of a new era............................
              165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
              184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Originally posted by lordoja View Post
                gotta keep in mind that most people that give shitty reviews are most likely the morons that rolled their windows down right after they left, at San Diego Audio Heaven, i got my Lancer's tint done and the back window came off a bit, when i took it back they hooked it up and took that tint off and put new one on, while most people on yelp were talking shit about the shop left and right
                yea your right thats why im going to stick with this shop

"2SIIC"

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
                  In sd and already drunk. Lol.
                  did you pick up the cluster?

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                    did you pick up the cluster?
                    Yes. I get payed Monday. Thanks jed.
                    The beginning of a new era............................
                    165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                    184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
                      Yes. I get payed Monday. Thanks jed.
                      make sure you send the money as a gift. so paypal wont deduct sales charge on me. hope it all works out for you man.

Comment

awesome sig david.

Comment

whats good tony? how have you been and whats new?
                          Nothing much man, moved back down here from Seattle about a year ago. Got an Apt here in San Bernarghetto. I also got married and about to have a baby at the end of may. Me and my wife are looking to buy a house right now.

Not in the IE though I want to either move to LA or the HD.
                          CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Originally posted by Raceboy View Post
                            Nothing much man, moved back down here from Seattle about a year ago. Got an Apt here in San Bernarghetto. I also got married and about to have a baby at the end of may. Me and my wife are looking to buy a house right now.

Not in the IE though I want to either move to LA or the HD.
                            oh snap you moved to seattle.. i went there a while back and i love it bro wish i can go back.. but now im married and about to have a kid in september so my dreams of traveling are down the drain

"2SIIC"

Comment

oh snap you moved to seattle.. i went there a while back and i love it bro wish i can go back.. but now im married and about to have a kid in september so my dreams of traveling are down the drain
                              Dude Seattle is so badass, one of the nicest cities I've ever been to or lived in. I'm trying to convince the wife into moving up there but she loves the sun too much. We shall see.
                              CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

yea bro i loved being there when i was there i went to the space needle the pike place market, wenatchee and a little german town i forgot what it was called but overall i want to go back there plus everything there is so cheap well living wise in wenatchee

"2SIIC"

Comment

Working...
                                X