No announcement yet.

SO.CAL Lounge/Postwhore Thread *real lexus pg 356*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I was putting in new window regulators and motors for a BMW 330I tonight, and the brand new regulator snapped on one side and on the other side when you press down the window goes up.

Comment

motor wires backwards
      FA1

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2litrebeater View Post
        motor wires backwards
        It was something like that.

Going back to get a new window regulator for the other side today, and then after that is done I have to take out the seats and figure out why the electric seats don't like to recline anymore.

Comment

Lottery....$350 million......

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe View Post
            It was something like that.

Going back to get a new window regulator for the other side today, and then after that is done I have to take out the seats and figure out why the electric seats don't like to recline anymore.
            awww.. even our 2 decade old cars have that big of a problem hahahah

Comment

Originally posted by J'SR@C3R1_818 View Post
              Lottery....$350 million......
              And all you have to do is pick the right numbers.

My swap thread
              Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

New toy!

Too lazy to actually try a rolling shot. I'll try one tomorrow if there's time.

The pole actually extends another few feet but I didn't have enough room in my garage to extend it all the way.
                ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7 View Post
                  New toy!

The pole actually extends another few feet but I didn't have enough room in my garage to extend it all the way.
                  can i have next after you? lol good stuff johnny!

Comment

hhahah nice.. go johnny go go go..

how far does the pole extend? gonna be using the wide angle end of your lens? or picking up a wider lens?

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92 View Post
                      Downtown San Jose is cool, kinda small. There's this bar there called "The Dive Bar". I think it's on 3rd street or something. I went there after my interview. The bar tender girl was pretty hot. Part asian I think but to many tatoo's for my taste. She gave me a free beer for helping her find a good channel on the TV lol. They had just opened for the day when I got there.
                      San Jose has me! the end! lol
                      -:¦:-
                      Originally posted by wed3k
                      i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7 View Post
                        New toy!

[IMG]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2650/3861703102_bddc4aa3ac.jpg[/IdMG]

[IMG]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3581/3860919909_71954e5ed2.jpg[/IMffG]

[IMG]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2670/3861703184_11d705ce75.jpg[/IMGf]

geez that's some pro magazine equipment! Going to bust out lamps and etc during shoots?

So I just got back form Cambodia and spotted a few accords.

cambodian accords are a mix of EDM/usdm

usdm headlights but headlight washers, flat moldings, back seat adjustable headrests and check this, edm rear license plate garnish!

check out the 2.0 emblem!

Similar rivets in the emblems like the vietnamese accords

So I'm guessing it has a f20a? Correcto?

Comment

got a rear integrated fog as well.... Looks like it has a 4 different tails.

If I ran a 92-93 trunk setup I would run the EDM garnish and the intergrated fog..looks so ill..

What did you end up coming back with wil??

Comment

didnt even notice that paul, nice catch!

Seems like the outer tails have different reflectors, and rear fog is suppose to be integrated in all of the tail light pieces I believe.

Originally posted by blizzard335 View Post
                            yeah.. the cars i saw were European spec CB3's.. heres one, its my lecturers car, its got two fogs in the inner tails..

notice that the fogs are wired up to light up when braking..
                            Last edited by ikayto; 08-28-2009, 02:17 AM.

Comment

teaser of my brother's car....

The beginning of a new era............................
                              165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                              184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

red rocket red rocket red rocket red rocket red rocket

Comment

Working...
                                X