SO.CAL Lounge/Postwhore Thread *real lexus pg 356*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bacal36 View Post
    Jaaaack! Where you been meng? Havent seen you on here other than the photog forum.... How is everything? Hows the CB? and the LEXO!!!
    What up! Just browsing more than posting. Everythings going good. Up here in Wyoming for a bit helping my Dad out with renovating a clients Motel. The Lexo is being taken care of by my brother back at home. and the CB is just parked in the back collecting dust. Just got done a few weeks ago with the TSX-reto. What's new with you?

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

done soo much polishing lately, that i dont even feel the grooves of my thumb and index finger any more.

Comment

Originally posted by Shinobi View Post
        What up! Just browsing more than posting. Everythings going good. Up here in Wyoming for a bit helping my Dad out with renovating a clients Motel. The Lexo is being taken care of by my brother back at home. and the CB is just parked in the back collecting dust. Just got done a few weeks ago with the TSX-reto. What's new with you?
        how's the weather up there?
        The beginning of a new era............................
        165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
        184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
          done soo much polishing lately, that i dont even feel the grooves of my thumb and index finger any more.
          Labor of love.

Comment

We had a earthquake this morning around 5am, it was centered in Devore and was a 3.7. Woke me up

My swap thread
            Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Wow....my 1,000th post!

I saw this crazy CB yesterday rollin down Glenoaks blvd in glendale. It was almost straight VIP status. Blacked out 90-91 with I believe a Xenon lip kit, OEM fogs, redclears, chrome b-pillar moldings, black and chrome wheels, dumpage. made me look twice. I seriously wanted to bust a u-turn and tell him about the site.

Comment

o.o xenon mild?

I saw a frost white 90-91 CB slammed on some multi piece. As he drove away I saw the ST sway bar peeking out from underneath, O.o.

Comment

it was either a xenon mild or sigma...It was black so I couldn't tell.

Comment

ah i c, saw a erebuni 129 lip kit when I picked up my xenon rear on the 60 aha

actually heading to diamond plaza right now, last minute cb7 meet yo?!

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                      ah i c, saw a erebuni 129 lip kit when I picked up my xenon rear on the 60 aha

actually heading to diamond plaza right now, last minute cb7 meet yo?!
                      Your lip fell off on the 60?
                      ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

......got pulled over by the CHP in irvine for talking on the cell phone while driving on the fwy......... stupid ticket...i swear...what way to start the month....

Originally posted by deevergote
                        Yay. You're an asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
                          how's the weather up there?
                          Its unpredictable. 5 minutes it could be nice and sunny, the next it can be thunderstorms and heavy rain. Its pretty crazy, but its alot better than the weather back at home from what my brother has been telling me.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7 View Post
                            Your lip fell off on the 60?
                            to the hopes of everyone, no. i just didnt use commas to separate clauses because I fail engrish.

edit:

CONGRATS JOESUE FOR AOTM AUGUST

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...78#post2154378
                            Last edited by ikayto; 08-02-2009, 02:27 AM.

Comment

Oh shit good stuff I never even visit the AOM thread anymore

My swap thread
                              Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                                to the hopes of everyone, no. i just didnt use commas to separate clauses because I fail engrish.

edit:

CONGRATS JOESUE FOR AOTM AUGUST

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...78#post2154378
                                thanks wilson.
                                The beginning of a new era............................
                                165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                                184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Working...
                                X