X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody hear this yet?

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Give him props for the song just because he ain't from L.A. I am not really a fan of wayne, but this song is pretty dope. Can't wait till someone makes an official video though.

The video that the NBA made for "Amazing" was really dope.

Comment

Originally posted by J'SR@C3R1_818 View Post
        Give him props for the song just because he ain't from L.A. I am not really a fan of wayne, but this song is pretty dope. Can't wait till someone makes an official video though.

The video that the NBA made for "Amazing" was really dope.

00:37 seconds

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
          00:37 seconds
          yeah right wilson, you liked 00:12.......... =p

Comment

noo i wants asian suns cheerleader

Comment

i dont know if this is the right place to post this but i have some tein h tech springs and i wanted to know if they will fit a 96 accord its not a v6. i know some suspension will but not sure on tein.also does it matter if they are from a wagon or not
              Thanks,
              Walter

Stuff For Sale

Comment

laker game is so close!

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                  laker Game Is So Close!
                  O T !
                  ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

smooth sailing now

93 99 :]
                    Last edited by ikayto; 06-07-2009, 10:59 PM.

Comment

success!

Comment

Comment

my car so popular they had to make a thread about my wheels lol.

http://www.preludepower.com/forums/s...d.php?t=315448

Comment

Haha. funny though how many people are always hatin on the fitment. I didn't know you drove on the these everyday. I thought you rolled on the lude rims for DD still.

PS lovin this new sig man

Comment

yea i quit posting about offsets because a bunch of dudes there just get pissed off about the form over function look and start hating.

you can see it on that thread. now some of them bitch because i wont reveal my wheel specs to them.

Comment

Damn Jed, You getting all those bb6 owner all worked up
                                " That's the thing I have pm'ed him but like blklude said he never answers"
                                " he never repsonds to fucking anything ppl ask him "

Its funny how a lot of people can hate and talk shit about a person's car, yet not knowing a thing about it...:

Btw, nice sig dawg.
                                Last edited by trubluryder; 06-08-2009, 01:01 AM.
                                "PREPARE for the WORSE, Hope for the BEST" B.T.N.H.

Comment

Working...
                                X