No announcement yet.

SO.CAL Lounge/Postwhore Thread *real lexus pg 356*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats what I thought it isn't even his work put into it he just bought the car and kept it clean what a twat
    F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
    My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
    Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

woooo PR ASS strikes again! another thread for me to flame in!

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post2018961

i think we should actually start bashing florida now. im getting sick of it.
      Last edited by GHOST 2.2; 04-22-2009, 09:56 PM.

Comment

it's closed..........
        The beginning of a new era............................
        165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
        184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Comment

bwahahahaha I love type G
            F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
            My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
            Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

lol @ jed's sig.

I dont think we should let one douche canoe open up the hate channel between our florida brothers.

Comment

x2.....you know i got love for you guys and one bad apple dont spoil the bunch. If this is a pr cb7 and Ghost beef let it be that but please dont make it seem like its a cali and florida thing because its not.

I understand why Jed is mad, anyone that takes cracks at me will get jabs thrown back too( just like h22sparkle and I back in the day).
                1993 Accord LX - Sold
                93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                  x2.....you know i got love for you guys and one bad apple dont spoil the bunch. If this is a pr cb7 and Ghost beef let it be that but please dont make it seem like its a cali and florida thing because its not.

I understand why Jed is mad, anyone that takes cracks at me will get jabs thrown back too( just like h22sparkle and I back in the day).
                  see im chill with most florida guys, but its like come'on i dont know whats up with PR and his personal shots at me. I never gotten into shit or heard of his ass until he just started throwing my name out or socal guys or even cali. I just like to defend my area and my name because honestly, i dont remember what cali or i did to him. So, in retaliation, i have no choice to talk back and humiliate him and anyone else who gets in the way.

Dean im cool with you and some of you guys in florida, but i honestly think that PR needs to be checked by one of your own and to stop being a bad apple and spoiling it for the rest of the florida region. i dont know why he keeps he keeps bringing up this CALI VS FLORDIA shit. I'm sure you've seen it for yourself too. If i see any socal heads being stupid, i check'em.

I told him if he wants to go vent out some bullshit to me, PM me. So far he hasn't but he keeps throwing posts out there thats irrevelant and bashing.
                  Last edited by GHOST 2.2; 04-22-2009, 11:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini View Post

I wanna see those sexy ass wagons you guys got. I'm sure joey does too.

Comment

saw a R32 today on milliken while I was going to the junkyard. A chick was driving it with her boyfriend. the car had missouri plates on it too. hmm.

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
                        saw a R32 today on milliken while I was going to the junkyard. A chick was driving it with her boyfriend. the car had missouri plates on it too. hmm.
                        did you see this guy?

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/wan/1134704693.html

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe
                          Only you would find that shit on craigslist.
                          hahahahahahaha. hey wilson. that was me fool.

Comment

r u serious o.O

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                              r u serious o.O
                              no.

Comment

I went to a fillapino bbq yesterday tons of girls. dame I like asian chicks. haha!

Comment

Working...
                                X