• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^how was the meet?

I think your main relay was going out.

Comment

Originally posted by starkrice View Post
      2.20 ok for stock pads an brake fluid/stock f20b I shure did suprise people
      good stuff alex!!! nice shots too. i wonder how a gutted CB feels like on the track?
      1cor10:31
      - 92 LX coupe
      - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
        ^^how was the meet?

I think your main relay was going out.
        the meet wasn't all that great.
        there was this blond bitch driving a white integra, on the way to the second spot, freaking revving the hell of the car and jumping from lane to lane, and we weren't even on the freeway yet.

did you see the cops that were going in circles in the second spot?
        thats why everybody went across the street into target, the cops fallowed to target and were checking people's plates. so everybody split cause of the cops. so my friends and I just headed back home.
        what a disaster.

BTW you're talking about Paul's main relay right?
        that's what i was thinking too.
        Cappuccino CB7 Member #4
        FoDough fo moreho
        [FuNKiE FrEsH]

Comment

yea I left at target, but I heard for the most part the meet went on without being harassed.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
            yea I left at target, but I heard for the most part the meet went on without being harassed.
            I only read about one guy being pulled over. Said that he got pulled over cause he was the last one on in the line of cars.

Originally posted by JNocon
            Yup, yup!!! Another BIG turnout by Junior40er. This was my second Tri-City Meet. Everything was going ALL SO GOOD, until the very last photoshoot @ DeVry by the Long Beach Airport. I "got pulled over"!!! If you don't want to get pulled over like me; don't be the last one in line to follow and don't be flashy. To me, I DON'T really care, I'm ALWAYS DOWN w/ the HONDA game....ALL day, EVERY day.

Cappuccino CB7 Member #4
            FoDough fo moreho
            [FuNKiE FrEsH]

Comment

hopefully that guys car is not swapped with a badass motor..
              The beginning of a new era............................
              165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
              184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Crazy ass build.....

http://www.groovydrift.com/phpBB2/vi...er=asc&start=0

Dude has that much time on his hands. I have to get myself a RC drift car. I wont get into it like this though. Had a S2000 that I built like 2yrs ago that was pretty bad ass though but sold it soon after.

Joesue, you got a couple builds I saw that were pretty badass. Post some of them up
                Last edited by J'SR@C3R1_818; 04-05-2009, 01:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by J'SR@C3R1_818 View Post
                  Crazy ass build.....

Dude has that much time on his hands. I have to get myself a RC drift car. I wont get into it like this though. Had a S2000 that I built like 2yrs ago that was pretty bad ass though but sold it soon after.

Joesue, you got a couple builds I saw that were pretty badass. Post some of them up
                  Damn this guy is pretty good at scratch building parts from styrene.
                  ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

I'm going to ACH tomorrow morning if anyone is down to go. I'll be meeting at In-N-Out in Alhambra on Atlantic and Huntington at 7:00 AM.
                    Raceline USA

Comment

Originally posted by J'SR@C3R1_818 View Post
                      Crazy ass build.....

dude, I don't do rc cars. LOL. I use to have one with a nsx chassy and a 2000 si chassy. but it was only a 2 speed gas car. then I crashed it on the side of the curb and hung it up on the wall.

Comment

Thanks timmy had lots of fun out their. I'll be at streets of willow on may 30 redline time attack

Comment

picked up some used ground controls for a phenomenal price.

Comment

my modification list is almost complete.

sadly under the hood looks stock, but the way the cops are pulling people over like crazy, i dont mind it looking like that at all.

just needs some new paint here and there + some clear bra and she'll be all good to go for car shows.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                              my modification list is almost complete.

sadly under the hood looks stock, but the way the cops are pulling people over like crazy, i dont mind it looking like that at all.

just needs some new paint here and there + some clear bra and she'll be all good to go for car shows.
                              I hear you on looking stock under the hood. I put my stock intake back on. hey, gilbert said you guys got a photoshoot not too long ago. post up them pics foo.

Comment

i'm moving to Ravenstoke, Alaska

Comment

Working...
                                X