Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cb9tuner View Post
    no not the 1/4 mile the race track at california speedway. it was alright
    is your car built for the road race or quarter mile? just curious. plus, what al did you do to your car and engine?
    The beginning of a new era............................
    165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
    184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
      wow. nice come up long. I want one of those now. too bad my credit is screwed up already.
      The car isn't mine, but it currently is with me until the end of the week. Johnny only knew what it was because he answered all my questions about it.

Comment

no not the 1/4 mile the race track at california speedway. it was alright
        Infield or roval? I want to go there too.
        Raceline USA

Comment

I think its both. It was my hommies bikes that I towed. tho two of them crashed . one of them fucked it up whole front end the frams alright but everything else needs replacement

Comment

I think its both. It was my hommies bikes that I towed. tho two of them crashed . one of them fucked it up whole front end the frams alright but everything else needs replacement
            Oh... I thought you actually raced.
            Raceline USA

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe View Post
              The car isn't mine, but it currently is with me until the end of the week. Johnny only knew what it was because he answered all my questions about it.
              damn, my bad. If you sell your cars,what are you gonna get next?
              The beginning of a new era............................
              165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
              184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
                damn, my bad. If you sell your cars,what are you gonna get next?
                I'm only selling one of the cars, so I'll still have one to drive. A bunch of people have been bugging me about making my decision on what car to keep since I have I have multiple people trying to buy the TL, but if I keep it then I probably can't sell my SC any time soon unless I price it dirt cheap.

Comment

Thanks for the answer Craig.

Now I just want to know if the car is switched to PNO will the judge clear the fees. I'm assuming the only thing would be if I ever try to register the car again it'd have that ref ticket waiting to be fixed.
                  The judge gave another extension since we wrote a bs receipt saying we paid to have the car fixed but it still failed, so it'll be a total of 6 months to fix the car.

Can anyone recommend a good car insurance company? I'm looking to switch for something cheaper hopefully or at least higher coverage for the same price. I'm currently with AIG (formerly 21st century) and was looking to switch to Wawanesa insurance. Wawanesa is suppose to be cheap with great service since they only accept the best drivers (no tickets or accidents in the last 3-5 years), but the problem is they don't insure commercial vehicles, and I wanted to keep all the cars linked together.

AAA wants way too much for commercial cars, but their passenger car rates are decent. Does anyone have any experience with all state or farmers? I'm looking for customer service experience if you've been in an accident or had to file any claims.

Comment

The judge gave another extension since we wrote a bs receipt saying we paid to have the car fixed but it still failed, so it'll be a total of 6 months to fix the car.

Can anyone recommend a good car insurance company? I'm looking to switch for something cheaper hopefully or at least higher coverage for the same price. I'm currently with AIG (formerly 21st century) and was looking to switch to Wawanesa insurance. Wawanesa is suppose to be cheap with great service since they only accept the best drivers (no tickets or accidents in the last 3-5 years), but the problem is they don't insure commercial vehicles, and I wanted to keep all the cars linked together.

AAA wants way too much for commercial cars, but their passenger car rates are decent. Does anyone have any experience with all state or farmers? I'm looking for customer service experience if you've been in an accident or had to file any claims.
                    I have wawanesa, and I can highly recommend them. I also had 21st century for years but they didn't come through on thier promise to go after the guy who hit me, after they found out the damage was less than the deductible. I had allstate before and the rate was pretty cheap at first, but they kept increasing it every time renewal came around
                    Last edited by 4CYLPOWER92; 03-18-2009, 10:10 PM.

My swap thread
                    Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92 View Post
                      I have wawanesa, and I can highly recommend them. I also had 21st century for years but they didn't come through on thier promise to go after the guy who hit me, after they found out the damage was less than the deductible. I had allstate before and the rate was pretty cheap at first, but they kept increasing it every time renewal came around
                      I got a quote from wawanesa today and it is $500 cheaper than my current coverage, but they said no one else can drive the car which is going to be a problem for me. Thanks for the info on All State. I guess I'll stay away from them and continue to shop around.

I saw this when I went to lunch today.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHZKiWIBXIY

Dumbass 20 yr old noob that can't drive crashes his brand new R35 GTR that his parents paid 110k for, 40k over msrp, and yes that is gmr.
                        Last edited by dwnhillCB791; 03-18-2009, 11:55 PM.
                        Socal Alliance Represent

Go Cry

Comment

Originally posted by dwnhillCB791 View Post

Dumbass 20 yr old noob that can't drive crashes his brand new R35 GTR that his parents paid 110k for, 40k over msrp, and yes that is gmr.
                          Poor car. He looked like he was all over the place before he even crashed.
                          ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Do you know the guy driving the evo Tony?

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7 View Post
                              Poor car. He looked like he was all over the place before he even crashed.
                              Yup its obvious the guy had no idea how to drive let alone drive an awd 480hp, 3800 pd monster.

Do you know the guy driving the evo Tony?
                              At 1st I thought it was this dood I know who is Latino, who owns a red evo 9 MR, but I checked out the uploader's profile and it seems that guy is only 20 and the homie with the red MR if I remember correctly was 23 yrs old. But it might be the same guy, honestly I don't know.
                              Socal Alliance Represent

Go Cry

Comment

I got a quote from wawanesa today and it is $500 cheaper than my current coverage, but they said no one else can drive the car which is going to be a problem for me. Thanks for the info on All State. I guess I'll stay away from them and continue to shop around.

I saw this when I went to lunch today.

Is that the plaza where Cefiore is in Huntington Beach?

Originally posted by dwnhillCB791 View Post

This video was posted everywhere. The driver of the R35 is FAIL.
                                Raceline USA

Comment

Working...
                                X