SO.CAL Lounge/Postwhore Thread *real lexus pg 356*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2.2litrebeater View Post
    so i made a U turn to park on the otherside of the street and some pedestrian gives me the double flip off
    Maybe you parked where their imaginary car was...

Sold, but not forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
      good job lakers!
      Hell yeah that was a good game yesterday. I heard my brother say the F bomb like over 100 times yesterday. That ish was really annoying.

But anyway.....Pic looks funny. Rondo looks like a little kid getting yelled at and Allen is his father.

Comment

yea rondo always gets heated and needs to be dragged back by older players lol.

my roommate and I call him little bow wow
        Last edited by ikayto; 02-06-2009, 06:01 PM.

Comment

They had some little interview with Rajon Rondo on espn or something. He likes to roller skate.

Lakers > Boston

Next up are the Cav's. Just recently read that the NBA has taken off a rebound on LeBron's triple double against the Knicks, right after Kobe's 61 MSG game. So LeBron ended up having 52 points, 9 rebounds and 11 assists, which is still beast-like. But IMO, the media put it on blast about LeBron to one-up Kobe. And he did.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

only thing i like about the celtics is there gift of hitting consistent 3's.

Comment

Originally posted by bmxicansd View Post
              Hey josue, do you know where the abandoned motels are there? if so give me directions haha i want to ride my kiddie bike in them.
              I've seen some out there. I can't remember where but if you cruise around the area you will see them. I doubt there are any ridable pools anymore though. Those usually get filled in after crouds start gathering to skate and party there. Too much liability for the property owners.

My swap thread
              Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                cops have been major assholes when it comes to exhuast lately. even when its compliant with california noise decibel limit they just dont want to see the paper work.

i already got pulled over for my exhaust and the cop didnt give a shit if the exhaust is decibel compliant.

someone needs to properly teach them the rules cause obviously this shit is getting out of hand.
                Every cop has a supervisor, and every supervisor has a supervisor. I would keep going above them, respectfully, until I got an explaination for the stupidity.

Thats what some people (who know the system), do with us. If they don't like what the supervisor says, they go to the program manager, and if they still don't like the answer, they go the the Board of Supervisors. And if they are right, the situation get resolved. And if they are wrong, the situation gets resolved LOL.

My swap thread
                Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

I was checking out those abandoned building thread that CP mike had made. Pretty bad ass photos and places he goes to. Jed did you find any abandoned buildings in so cal?? I was checking out the Yorba Linda Hospital, but want to find something better. I say we have a abandoned places meet

Comment

I drove all around picking up parts from sponsors with my friend Eric for his track/race car build, and we went to go check out his car in the roll cage shop today. I wish my car was sponsored, so I could get parts for dirt cheap or even free, but I got a free tank of gas and some simpson racing gloves for driving him.

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe View Post
                      I drove all around picking up parts from sponsors with my friend Eric for his track/race car build, and we went to go check out his car in the roll cage shop today. I wish my car was sponsored, so I could get parts for dirt cheap or even free, but I got a free tank of gas and some simpson racing gloves for driving him.
                      must be nice long.

gonna build my brother's motor for him in trade with a jdm h22 long block from him. hopefully this project is done by july.
                      The beginning of a new era............................
                      165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                      184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
                        must be nice long.
                        It'd be nicer if his car was done already. Today was the first time I've seen the car since October and it looks exactly the same. Stripped down to the bare chassis with no windshield and wires everywhere.

Comment

It'd be nicer if his car was done already. Today was the first time I've seen the car since October and it looks exactly the same. Stripped down to the bare chassis with no windshield and wires everywhere.
                          now that's what I call track car. what kind of car was it again?

Comment

You guys can still catch this sale:

http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2468172
                            Hi

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
                              now that's what I call track car. what kind of car was it again?
                              a 02-03 civic si

Comment

a 02-03 civic si
                                ahhh. a hatch. I drove a hatch those years before with some stiff ass suspension, and bolt ons at work before. they handle pretty impressive. slight body roll though.

Comment

Working...
                                X