http://www.uniquepeek.com/viewpage.php?page_id=2686
      FA1

Comment

Best car ever
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2gVQ...eature=related
        Socal Alliance Represent

Go Cry

Comment

Why the hell do I get logged out if I leave the page for like 5 min?? I am not closing the page just using other tabs.. It's weird because NWP won't log me out just CB7tuner.

Comment

Originally posted by J'SR@C3R1_818 View Post
            Why the hell do I get logged out if I leave the page for like 5 min?? I am not closing the page just using other tabs.. It's weird because NWP won't log me out just CB7tuner.
            x2 its annoying especially when trying to view the classifieds. But im using Firefox. Maybe switching to IE would eliminate the issue.

Sold, but not forgotten.

Comment

just click remember me and it wont do it again....it was happend to me when i was using my cuzins iphone then he told me just click on the remember me box then it stopped doing it

MEMBERS RIDE.

Bought from: DannyD , Night Wolf , CB7=91, lummieCB7
              Sold to: LITuner, rezist09, Pacman91EX, 93AccordLXwhite, PhatAccord, TheNextEpisode

Comment

saw a bone stock cd5 driven by a grandma with intersection lights--she must be canadian?

also saw a champagne cb7 with fogs, old little jdm man driving lol.

Comment

lol jdm man? haha

MEMBERS RIDE.

Sold to: LITuner, rezist09, Pacman91EX, 93AccordLXwhite, PhatAccord, TheNextEpisode

Comment

i was flippin through channels and i heard this guy speaking tagalog i was like wtf a filipino in a commerical?!?!

shit is tight!

Comment

translations from the comments of that vid:
                      can only translate what the Filipino reflection was saying:

American: Wait I'm not eating Skittles
                      Tailor:
                      Filipino: (Eh nagugutom ako eh) But I am hungry
                      Tailor:
                      Filipino: (Nagugutom nga ako eh di kakain ako) I am hungry so I am going to eat
                      Tailor:
                      Filipino: (Wag mo naman ako... gibberish... Wag mo naman gawin ito... gibberish) Don't you... gibberish... Don't do this to me...
                      Thai:
                      Filipino: (Gibberish... Putang ina gusto ko...) Son of a bitch, I want to... *kicks mirror*
                      Thai: Hehehehe

Comment

lol he doesnt say putang ina mo...or does he?

MEMBERS RIDE.

Comment

anyone going to eibach this sunday?

Comment

What's going on sunday? ... see u ladies at tab tonight..

Comment

no eibach for me yet

Comment

I just carfaxed my car for fun because someone was doing it for free again. Turns out, Ginger was bought in Palmdale, and spent the first 10 years with one owner before being sold every other year till I got it; 5th owner!

Originally posted by JoeyBoy_cb7 View Post
                                What's going on sunday? ... see u ladies at tab tonight..
                                first eibach meet of the year, all cars welcome

Comment

Working...
                                X