SO.CAL Lounge/Postwhore Thread *real lexus pg 356*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by icedplaya123 View Post
    Since when have there been a rules stating members can't browse other regionals aside from theres? This site makes me sad sometimes, we go from being a close family to being seperated over bullshit such as this. Not to mention the immature sigs that i have seen today...so what your gonna try to prove one coast is better than another?

This site isn't about rivalry or competition, it was created for those that share a common interest towards specific chassis. Hell up until a few years back we didn't have such nominations, maybe it's best to do away with it all?

Some people need to stop the and just move on, whats done is done...
    There arent any rules but it's just too coincidental for someone to be browsing through our postwhore and read each individual post to have found that. I was directing that towards jakfrost anyways but I'm assuming he read it and wasnt tipped off on nothing.

I love the site, and feel like almost everyone is pretty familiar with everyone and close knitted; it's just I thought because of that there'd be at least some tolerance and forgiveness not so much robotic black and white action.

Hell I did some snoping of my own and found instances of people advocating for some members for this months AOM BY NAME, yet where is the disqualification? I guess I feel like socal was targeted
    Last edited by ikayto; 12-19-2008, 02:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92 View Post
      There is no regional rivalry going on. I havn't seen any sigs that would indicate that

And it's one thing to moderate and delete a runner up for a violation of rules. But it should of came from a Moderator that is non biased. (jackfrostwhite is a friend of jarhead).

What we have here is a conflict of interest. To bad Deeve isn't taking an active role in his website anymore, I'm sure he would have some important input in all of this.
      not to mention the mod who runs the contest it self is up for the running for AOTY
      So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Originally Posted by R33cb7
        P.S: SoCAL: "you know who" is up for "you know what" of the year. Do your duty, 'cause it's close.

1. I am a "JARHEAD" myself. SEMPER FI! Always Faithful!
        2. I live in SoCAL now.

Who was I talking about? It could be anyone! So why DQ without knowing?

I give up............................
        Last edited by R33cb7; 12-19-2008, 03:15 AM.

If imitation is the best form of flattery............thanks for kissing my ass.

Comment

Originally posted by icedplaya123 View Post
          Since when have there been a rules stating members can't browse other regionals aside from theres? This site makes me sad sometimes, we go from being a close family to being seperated over bullshit such as this. Not to mention the immature sigs that i have seen today...so what your gonna try to prove one coast is better than another?

This site isn't about rivalry or competition, it was created for those that share a common interest towards specific chassis. Hell up until a few years back we didn't have such nominations, maybe it's best to do away with it all?

Some people need to stop the and just move on, whats done is done...
          pls explain as to how those sigs are immature? its simply informing ppl that we are trying to out do our past meets. simply a form of advertisement creating hype. As I recall other regions have done the same heck they even made a thread about it int he offtopic.
          So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92 View Post
            There is no regional rivalry going on. I havn't seen any sigs that would indicate that

And it's one thing to moderate and delete a runner up for a violation of rules. But it should of came from a Moderator that is non biased. (jackfrostwhite is a friend of jarhead).

What we have here is a conflict of interest. To bad Deeve isn't taking an active role in his website anymore, I'm sure he would have some important input in all of this.
            I chatted with JaK_FroSTwhiTE for a few minutes trying to resolve and settle the matter about Ricardo's DQ, but apparently they had a MOD meeting with Deevergote and it was Deevergote's decision for the disqualification.

Ninja Edit FAILed.
            Last edited by Shinobi; 12-19-2008, 03:12 AM.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Originally posted by iNspired View Post
              Well from my previous chat with JaK_FRosTWhiTE, the decision was based on Deevergote's approval of the DQ to Ricardo.
              Ah okay.

My swap thread
              Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

If we want to get very specific, all the rules applies to AOM only. NO WHERE does it mention any RULES for AOY. I guess it's all said and done already. I am really disappointed. C'MON, mods, step back for a moment, and look at the big picture please.
                The beginning of a new era............................
                165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

come on guys we all know so cal sucks anyways . . . . this is why I don't vote for aotm. I know there are plenty of cars that are legitimate contestants from this region and probably more than any other region, but hey they're just cars and this is just a site cause like they say "internet is serrious business"
                  F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                  My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                  Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Originally posted by DA92CB7 View Post
                    come on guys we all know so cal sucks anyways . . . . this is why I don't vote for aotm. I know there are plenty of cars that are legitimate contestants from this region and probably more than any other region, but hey they're just cars and this is just a site cause like they say "internet is serrious business"
                    ahh shudd up david before the other socal cats think you're serious :P

Comment

i said my piece, it got deleted... twice. im done with this drama, all powerful mods know all
                      FA1

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                        ahh shudd up david before the other socal cats think you're serious :P
                        why so serrious?
                        F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                        My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                        Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Originally posted by DA92CB7 View Post
                          are you for reals?? or is wilson for reals??

Comment

i'm for rizzo.

if deeve gave the okay then w.e--nuff said. Just wtffffffffffffffffffffff, 60 votes meaning nothing because of 1 partial technicality. I'm going to go punt some puppies...

Comment

forget it dawg, I'll keep my comments to myself. peace.

Comment

lol a bunch of g a y shit happened in a short amount of time, hahahha.
                                Socal Alliance Represent

Go Cry

Comment

Working...
                                X