No announcement yet.

SO.CAL Lounge/Postwhore Thread *real lexus pg 356*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Driving to San Bernardino in the rain this morning was no fun. Did mostly 50mph the whole way. A new Tundra had spun out and hit the guard rail too.

My swap thread
    Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

I drive by san berndookie everyday. LOL. yeah, the freeway was pretty bad this morning.
      The beginning of a new era............................
      165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
      184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

just finished watching that movie The day the earth stood still. Pretty good movie. its got a good meaning to it so i insist you guys check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by J'SR@C3R1_818 View Post
          hey jed got wheels!.....
          prelude looks hot! but the wheels arnt aggressive enough for me

Comment

Originally posted by J'SR@C3R1_818 View Post
            just finished watching that movie The day the earth stood still. Pretty good movie. its got a good meaning to it so i insist you guys check it out.
            I'm planning to watch it this Friday.
            Raceline USA

Comment

Anyone planning to go to the Weaksauce Gathering Meet in Feb?
              Raceline USA

Comment

: : : scion tc owners : : :

After Tab Tuesday Sal and I took the same free way home, and as sal was trying to pass up this tc it sped up and stomped the brakes when sal was approaching the car up ahead and trying to get in.

So sal out ran him and he kept catching up so I started to mess him as well. I just cut him off to get him off sal's back and as he tried to pass me, gave him another cut off

boxed him in a couple of times and that was fun.

this illustrated what jed meant so much!

Comment

word... that tc got owned . lol..

Comment

yea i was like, "oh hell no" when i saw brake lights as you were about to pass him.

i thought i went a little overboard cutting him off the 2nd time but

Comment

it was fun...

Comment

finally met unknown_prsn; brian I believe, his car is coming along well.

in other news:
                        gerald went vigor!
                        Last edited by ikayto; 12-17-2008, 04:02 AM.

Comment

hi guys! hav a suprise for you, the boost is comming soon....

Find me in the canyons

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                            : : : scion tc owners : : :

After Tab Tuesday Sal and I took the same free way home, and as sal was trying to pass up this tc it sped up and stomped the brakes when sal was approaching the car up ahead and trying to get in.

So sal out ran him and he kept catching up so I started to mess him as well. I just cut him off to get him off sal's back and as he tried to pass me, gave him another cut off

boxed him in a couple of times and that was fun.

this illustrated what jed meant so much!
                            not to mention how a red tc revved at us at the parking lot @ el dorado park.

i cant emphasize enough how much i hate a TC.

yea my girl has a tc, but she knows how much i hate it lol. when she thinks there's something wrong with her car i always remind her its because its a tc "total crap" haha. i feel disgusted when i drive it.

Comment

snowing this morning in beaumont.
                              The beginning of a new era............................
                              165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                              184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                                not to mention how a red tc revved at us at the parking lot @ el dorado park.

i cant emphasize enough how much i hate a TC.

yea my girl has a tc, but she knows how much i hate it lol. when she thinks there's something wrong with her car i always remind her its because its a tc "total crap" haha. i feel disgusted when i drive it.
                                One of my friends owns one of those TC's and I hate those things too. He bought his brand new and its got drive train issues already. at 18K miles lol.

Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
                                snowing this morning in beaumont.
                                pics? I love the snow!

Sold, but not forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                                X