SO.CAL Lounge/Postwhore Thread *real lexus pg 356*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BatmannamtaB View Post
    Who was parked at the CVS in Alhambra yesterday??? I don't know if you saw me, I walked in with my GF around 9:50 at night. I saw a white CB7 with a black painted hood, amber corners, red/clear tail lights.
    I saw the same car there again yesterday.

Comment

works there

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
        works there
        Yeah I figured that out, lol, I just want to know the members username on this site.

Comment

man some threads be packin some heat! LOL

Comment

i didnt threaten to wave a ban stick.....where did you get that from? yes this is the internets. you can leave and your welcome to come back im not holding anything against you jack.

you need to take some heat sometimes. if more then one person is chiming there .02 then you should look into what you've said before.

wilsons been through this stage before you can ask him.

Comment

Hellz yeah I just won my mother effin work pool for NFL picks!!! Im in the money... hehehhe

Sold, but not forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                i didnt threaten to wave a ban stick.....where did you get that from? yes this is the internets. you can leave and your welcome to come back im not holding anything against you jack.

you need to take some heat sometimes. if more then one person is chiming there .02 then you should look into what you've said before.

wilsons been through this stage before you can ask him.
                i understand. gotta take the heat sometimes.

anyways, this commercial is annoying.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7w1iVuQIGY

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

lets hug it out.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                    lets hug it out.

j/k
                    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7 View Post

j/k

Comment

Most annoying commercial

You guys know the one with the super ugly bitch with the unibrow and she is walking down the street and all the guys are falling everywhere for her and staring at her. Then she rubs a cashew nut (planters commercial) all over her like its deodorant? I hate that commercial.

My swap thread
                        Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Vice Presidential Debate

Comment

yesterday....me and my wife went to universal studios horror nights......it was cool......the crazy shiet happen.....as we are going down the escaltor......im looking at the people going up.....well....for some reason i happen to get eye contact with this girl....once i figure it out who she was...i guess i made a facial express...."star struck".....and she smiled.....it was kim kardashians little sister.....kendall kardashian....i was like "....your sister has a phat ass...."
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7R_whfuB0w
                            Last edited by blvs125; 10-05-2008, 01:45 AM.

Originally posted by deevergote
                            Yay. You're an asshole.

Comment

Hey does anyone know who to call to come pick up bulky trash cause I have 3 bumpers I need to get rid of it and none of them fit in the trash any idea guys??

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                              "2SIIC"
                              Authentic Jerseys for sale
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

you have 3 bumpers?

how messed up are they?

Comment

Working...
                                X