No announcement yet.

SO.CAL Lounge/Postwhore Thread *real lexus pg 356*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember reading that if you had no identification way back in the 70s all you would have to do is declare your citzenship at the border. For example, just by saying "I am an American."

And thats all it took.

Comment

when i used to go to tj it was "where do you live?" "why are you here?"

san diego
      eat tacos sir

jajajaja!

Comment

lol my buddy got the third degree when they asked him where he was from. My dumb friend said "Phillipines" even though he's a US citizen now, came like when he was 5!

All my other buddies said Long Beach, CA and got no id check. They swiped my friend's ID and asked him all these questions haa.

Comment

I used to have a girlfriend who lived in TJ way up on one of the hills. I used to go down there about 3 times a week to pick her up and drop her back off. (She worked and went to school in the U.S., and for those who don't know, I am originally from the south bay area of S.D.) I became an expert at finding the quickest lane to get back, which was usually the left hand side road, right hand side lane. It was usually the longest line, but it moved the quickest.

Some of the agents would just wave me through, others would ask a lot of retarded questions. I even got sent to the secondary inspection a couple times. One agent asked me to open the hood. I guess she wanted to see the almighty F22 in there. Another time I had expired tags, I explained that the new tags where in the mail, but I got sent over to see a police officer that happened to be there. I told him the same thing, and he said "well technically sir, it is a violation, but lets not waist anymore time than we need to so go ahead and go".

The best story I have though, is a time I eluded the border patrol agents completely. Me and my friends had been drinking, and we were comming back accross. One of my friends was passed out in the back seat. The agent said to wake him up and we tried. When he didn't wake up the agent wrote up a red sticker and placed it on my window. The agent pointed to secondary and so I drove over there. I was pretty scared I was gonna get a DUI. When we pulled up into secondary, I parked and turned off the engine. An agent who was standing nearby looked at us and then proceded to walk away.
          I waited several minutes and got really impatient. No one was comming over to question us or do anything. So I got fed up and reached my arm out and around, grabbed the red sticker, crumpled it up and threw it on the floor of my car. I fired up the engine and proceded to leave. As I turned the corner I realized I was driving towards a group of border patrol agents, who were busy standing in a circle bull-shitting. As I got close to them, thinking I was in deep trouble, one of them looks at me and points towards the exit, stating "keep to your left sir". I said okay, thanks. And off we went with one dude still passed out in the back seat.

My swap thread
          Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

nice kane, love to hear about how ppl get out of situations by thinking on their feet.

I've heard some effed up stories about tj.

Here's a short one. My friend's friend apparently went in a big group to TJ. During the night one girl gets separated from the group so they spent the rest of the night looking for her--no luck. As the group walks to the border to head back because maybe she went back to the car the boyfriend of said girl see's her passed out in the back of a car with 3 other males.
            As the boyfriend sprints up to the car he gets met with the barrel of a gun. The mexican guy basically says to get the fuck away. Then the boyfriend without hesitation grabs his girlfriend's arm and her chest just completely opens up spilling out drugs. Apparently they killed her, cut her up and stuffed her like a piata with drugs. I believe the guys got arrested.

I say bull shit, but my friend keeps insisting it happened to his friend.

I've been there once last year and it sucked because I guess we came at the end of spring break and we were the only tourists in TJ. We constantly got hit up for tips and etc.
            Last edited by ikayto; 09-04-2008, 01:30 AM.

Comment

I used to go to TJ a lot before they got super anal about re-entry.

The best part about TJ... One word and I know you guys who've been to TJ know: Adelita's

Comment

Anyone know any good junkyards out here in Hacienda Heights?

Comment

Originally posted by BatmannamtaB View Post
                  there isnt any in hacienda heights, thats a well off neighborhood. haha its like asking if theres a salvation army in bel air. theres a few in irwindale, la puente, puente hills, rosemead.
                  So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

There's a good one out in Ontario off of the 60 at Milliken.

http://www.pick-a-part.us/Ontario.html

Found quite a bit of parts out there.
                    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

i heard that junk yard has like rows of cb7s lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                        i heard that junk yard has like rows of cb7s lol.
                        The pick a part in ontario?

Comment

The pick a part in ontario?
                          yeah that one, not quite rows of CBs but enough to pick parts off of. i found Joey his roof rack at that one.
                          ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

ah, but like with any junkyard the type of cars fluctuate as they constantly bring in new cars and crush older ones.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                              ah, but like with any junkyard the type of cars fluctuate as they constantly bring in new cars and crush older ones.
                              Are you planning to get a DC5 Wilson?
                              Raceline USA

Comment

one day

I want to be sitting pretty in an 02-04 :] Maybe after college. No more money is going into the cb7 but maintenance.

I remember seeing the picture in my sig in Import Tuner when I was like 11 or 12 in Middle School. Still want it till this day. Student loans > me though.
                                Last edited by ikayto; 09-04-2008, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X