SO.CAL Lounge/Postwhore Thread *real lexus pg 356*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ikayto
    oh I meant boost on for you guys, being 172M behind isnt fun when you're racing me.

wilson... the way your drive when we were in Azusa canyon... i doubt you can even keep the car straight
    So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

oh snap, are we actually comparing a video game, an unrealistic one at that, to real life ahah.

I hope you don't think you're a drift king in real life now ha.

Besides, on a canyon going straight puts you right off the cliff. I remember that cruise lolo, yeah I admit that was wreck less but I know better now.
      Last edited by ikayto; 05-20-2008, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto
        Besides, on a canyon going straight puts you right off the cliff. I remember that cruise lolo, yeah I admit that was wreck less but I know better now.
        I'm glad you know better than to drive in the opposing lane now. If a car had swerved to avoid running head on into you they would've hit the next car behind you head on (which would've been me.)
        ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7
          I'm glad you know better than to drive in the opposing lane now. If a car had swerved to avoid running head on into you they would've hit the next car behind you head on (which would've been me.)
          Yeah, I just figured if I saw headlights coming around the corner I wouldnt try to take it on both lanes. I guess once my adrenaline got pumping I became fearless. I apologize johnny for putting you and myself in danger and glad nothing serious happened that night.

I know I irritated Jed when I preached to him about running cars on the freeway in defense and now that this has come to light I look like a hypocrite. But times change and people change, that cruise was a while ago. I never ripped up the canyon on both lanes after that night because I remember at the end of the night I was like "damn, I could have screwed up real bad tonight." And then all that news about people dieing from racing closed that chapter as well.

I think the only canyon running I'll do is on a one laner like on Tuna Rd in Malibu.
          Last edited by ikayto; 05-20-2008, 06:47 PM.

Comment

=/

=\
            Last edited by dwnhillCB791; 05-20-2008, 11:08 PM.
            Socal Alliance Represent

Go Cry

Comment

Originally posted by dwnhillCB791
              =\

just wait until my set up is done

Comment

Damn I never played ID b4....Im kinda a Gran Turismo champ...hey aaron u should teach a ID4 driving class as well. haha...the local game store has a ID game for tha PSP....

Comment

Originally posted by J'SR@C3R1_818
                  Damn I never played ID b4....Im kinda a Gran Turismo champ...hey aaron u should teach a ID4 driving class as well. haha...the local game store has a ID game for tha PSP....

nah its cool, my skillz are trade secrets .

im in the process of setting up an in-home photography business
                  So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7

opposing lane ftw!!! hahaha jk
                    hey wilson, what's funny about that is you were going on the opposing lane on the straights...

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyBoy_cb7
                      opposing lane ftw!!! hahaha jk
                      hey wilson, what's funny about that is you were going on the opposing lane on the straights...
                      really? I dont really recall, but was probably in preparation to hit the apex on right turns.

outside in :P

for all the coupes out there, a rear window spoiler
                      http://www.octanemotorsports.com/pro...ducts_id=10975

A little pricey but...
                      Last edited by ikayto; 05-21-2008, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2

just wait until my set up is done
                        LOL Jed, that post was originally edited for our local pw
                        Last edited by dwnhillCB791; 05-21-2008, 07:03 PM. Reason: certain things just don't need to be said about Racing
                        Socal Alliance Represent

Go Cry

Comment

Will all F trannies work on a H-Duce?
                          Freedom Is Not Free
                          U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

Originally posted by benjerman112
                            Will all F trannies work on a H-Duce?
                            yes
                            Members Ride

Comment