SO.CAL Lounge/Postwhore Thread *real lexus pg 356*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by youngJAY
    i also toyed around with this young asian guy in a 02 rsx-s, sum white guy in a sti, sum old guy in a rx8 and a white lady in a mercades, and a pac of like 6 preludes and a mr2 lol fun night
    easy now speed racer.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
      easy now speed racer.
      In the rain no less....
      www.stickydiljoe.com

Comment

Originally posted by blvs125
        ...........almost what he did on the way to the san diego meet......racing another honda....on the 5.....going about 120.... crazy mofo...

Originally posted by youngJAY
        that guy shouldnt have been messin with us in his 98 accord.....had 2 show um what was up lol

hahaha the three greens went after him. hahahaha
        bought from - b-bomb, Davids92Accord
        sold to - Old School, DA92CB7, F22Cb7Rid3r
        ^^ R.I.P. you will be missed

Comment

finally got my internet working. it is fast as fuck. fiber optics for the win. 15mbps.
          The beginning of a new era............................
          165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
          184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Originally posted by green97cb7
            hahaha the three greens went after him. hahahaha
            haha yea dude i remember that! the green lead the pack... good times!

Find me in the canyons

Comment

haha yeah. good times. that was crazy. i know theres a pic of the three of us somewhere on here. im must find it.....

Comment

I took some random pics while I was out at the tri city meet.

A nardi...

A yaris on Lenso VPD with Toyo Proxies RA1 with stock drums in the back...

Some accord

Comment

hell yes i found it!!!

Comment

I'm sending my TL to get painted next week, so I have to ask you guys gloss black or pearl black? The pearls are very subtle, not like Johnny's car where they are noticeable. Pearl paint will be a little bit more expensive, but I can't make up my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe
                      I'm sending my TL to get painted next week, so I have to ask you guys gloss black or pearl black? The pearls are very subtle, not like Johnny's car where they are noticeable. Pearl paint will be a little bit more expensive, but I can't make up my mind.
                      I say go for the subtle pearl. It'll give more of a payoff when people take a closer look at you car.
                      ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

I'd want a mirror black car, but I don't think this guy will do work that good for the amount I'm paying. I still need to order a passenger side door handle before it can be sent off to paint, and I'll probably order a new chrome grill, and emblems since I can't stand the stock gold. When it comes back I'll try to find jdm headlights to do a tsx retro, and a set of inspire tail lights. I can't wait to see this car fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe
                          I'd want a mirror black car, but I don't think this guy will do work that good for the amount I'm paying. I still need to order a passenger side door handle before it can be sent off to paint, and I'll probably order a new chrome grill, and emblems since I can't stand the stock gold. When it comes back I'll try to find jdm headlights to do a tsx retro, and a set of inspire tail lights. I can't wait to see this car fixed.
                          Are you planning to sell the SC?

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7
                            Are you planning to sell the SC?
                            The SC seems to have some problems I overlooked when buying it, so it will most likely be out of commission for a week or two while repairs are being done. I'm still not 100% sure of the problem, but I haven't had time to put it on a lift and diagnose all the problems, so I'm fixing up the TL to daily for the time being.

Comment

this is basically my persuasion..... too bad i dont have 8995

Comment

that car is purty.

Comment

Working...
                                X