No announcement yet.

SO.CAL Lounge/Postwhore Thread *real lexus pg 356*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WASSUP SO CAL CB7TUNER'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fuck you all. hahahaha. (having some humor, don't take it the wrong way.)
    The beginning of a new era............................
    165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
    184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto
      hey joesue

did you ever see those guys in that ef civic again? The ones that you cut off when I was over at your place picking up my lip that one time ahah
      nope, I don't waste my time with people like that.

Comment

joesue will you be free this sunday? pm for details and charges if you are.

Comment

well, I go to church this sunday. and at night, I have bible study. I'm only off this tuesday, and I am booked till that evening. you can come over on tuesday around like 6 or so.

Comment

CRAP! my driver side foglights went out. gotta find out what's wrong with it tomorrow when i install my new mod!

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

friends, tuners, ogs, newbies, and asshats... i've updated the rules.

seems like theres more tension going around, so my way of handling it is on rule number 7.

Comment

New Topic!

so i hung out wit jimar(youngjay) the other night, and if u didn't know he finally got his turbo on.
                wow, that thing is quick man. he raced this cd5 that had no chance. lol exhaust was all he had. but jimar smashed on him. like they started on the 605 just rollin over carson by the town center, and by the time we got to spring street i cudn't even see jimar anymore. i kept up wit the cd til then but he pulled on me as well cuzz my govenor kicks in at 115 and cudn't go any faster after. but im just sayin, look out for jimar man. his car is quick now and hes not messin around!!! haha

Find me in the canyons

Comment

...........almost what he did on the way to the san diego meet......racing another honda....on the 5.....going about 120.... crazy mofo...

Originally posted by deevergote
                  Yay. You're an asshole.

Comment

worst morning ever.

went to sleep at 1. woke up at 4 to a massive headache. felt like threwing up as well, and that's what i did 3-4 times. just laid in bed til about 7am til i fell asleep. woke up right now and still got a headache..

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

the car is up for sale.

Comment

aww.. finally? good luck jed!

Comment

Originally posted by cb7rider
                          so i hung out wit jimar(youngjay) the other night, and if u didn't know he finally got his turbo on.
                          wow, that thing is quick man. he raced this cd5 that had no chance. lol exhaust was all he had. but jimar smashed on him. like they started on the 605 just rollin over carson by the town center, and by the time we got to spring street i cudn't even see jimar anymore. i kept up wit the cd til then but he pulled on me as well cuzz my govenor kicks in at 115 and cudn't go any faster after. but im just sayin, look out for jimar man. his car is quick now and hes not messin around!!! haha
                          lol a cd5? w/ just an exhaust? waste of gas lol.

Comment

Originally posted by blvs125
                            ...........almost what he did on the way to the san diego meet......racing another honda....on the 5.....going about 120.... crazy mofo...

that guy shouldnt have been messin with us in his 98 accord.....had 2 show um what was up lol

Apexi|HKS|Cusco|Eibach|Bilstien|Momo|

92 ex-T sold
                            94 z28 M6 sold
                            89 turbo targa white package supra sold
                            92 SW20 MR2 sold

03 Impreza WRX

Comment

i finally made a MR thred just starting and im not done yet...need more/better pix but it will get updated.....go check it out

92 ex-T sold
                              94 z28 M6 sold
                              92 SW20 MR2 sold

03 Impreza WRX

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto
                                lol a cd5? w/ just an exhaust? waste of gas lol.
                                i also toyed around with this young asian guy in a 02 rsx-s, sum white guy in a sti, sum old guy in a rx8 and a white lady in a mercades, and a pac of like 6 preludes and a mr2 lol fun night

92 ex-T sold
                                94 z28 M6 sold
                                92 SW20 MR2 sold

03 Impreza WRX

Comment

Working...
                                X