No announcement yet.

SO.CAL Lounge/Postwhore Thread *real lexus pg 356*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been really busy lately at work and working out, but I'll try to take some pics for you , any way I just past up an offer for a evo 9 mr fot 22,000 , 23 out the door my dealer got trade in , just want to get rid of some bills first , and yea you are a easy target man up jk

Comment

nothing the sales guy was gona sell it to for that price since hes cool with me , but hes selling it for 36k only has 34,xxx miles on it old guy drove it too and no body damage just for a little dent on the trunk

Comment

well the base starts at 34 this mr has all the options as of what he knows, but it does have an aftermarket sound system decent , and my friend that has an evo says it would be a good deal he payed i think 30 for the evo 8 base what ever I'll be buying a truck in feb/march

Comment

dammit! 22k for an evo mr!? i so wish i had the money right now. i woulda jumped on it.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

wanna pass that deal for the EVo over this way?

Sold, but not forgotten.

Comment

dude cvc7chris is pissed off about jed's new sig LOL. just checked out at his myspace that foo dj's!?! dude looks like a dorky mexican kid from East LA LOL!!
              So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto
                LOL, why does jed have him as his sig?

look guys, stickydiljoe's car is being sold once more!

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/car/540742850.html

being passed around like a whore she is!
                you diss jed. jed puts you on his sig. thee end.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
                  you diss jed. jed puts you on his sig. thee end.
                  ^^ hahahahahhaha.. holy shit that's fuqin funny ^^
                  -:¦:-
                  Originally posted by wed3k
                  i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto
                    LOL, why does jed have him as his sig?

look guys, stickydiljoe's car is being sold once more!

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/car/540742850.html

being passed around like a whore she is!
                    Yeah I got a message from him about him needing to sell the car for whatever reason....what a shame. He's never gonna get the value he paid for it...
                    www.stickydiljoe.com

Comment

Originally posted by nghtrydr23
                      dude cvc7chris is pissed off about jed's new sig LOL. just checked out at his myspace that foo dj's!?! dude looks like a dorky mexican kid from East LA LOL!!

that kid looks 12

Comment

Originally posted by StickyDilJoe
                        Yeah I got a message from him about him needing to sell the car for whatever reason....what a shame. He's never gonna get the value he paid for it...
                        are you going to be at eibach? or you're pretty much out of the honda scene?
                        So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Originally posted by StickyDilJoe

i think that sucks joey. both to you and to him... i wouldn't want even my crappy cars to be whored out like that after you put some effort in to it... but oh well.. u gotta do what you gotta do..

Comment

I wonder how much he would want for that piece of art...

Sold, but not forgotten.

Comment

i just emailed for shits and giggles and the price is close to a 99 integra gsr w. 80k miles.

so yea, you're going to have to do work to figure that out; i think its a pretty good deal.
                              Last edited by ikayto; 01-16-2008, 06:25 PM.

Comment

just met up with walter [cb7=91] to give him his legend lip. very cool guy and nice cb as well!

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Working...
                                X