SO.CAL Lounge/Postwhore Thread *real lexus pg 356*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Davids92Accord
    maybe the reason they got joesue was cause his is all brand new and still shiny
    I agree with you.
    The beginning of a new era............................
    165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
    184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

yea its sticks out more catching there attention mines i dont even see it anymore its just a black hole

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
      "2SIIC"
      Authentic Jerseys for sale
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

lol yea its filthy i mean i drive my car everyday everywhere so its expected

"2SIIC"

Comment

i think the first photochop looks the best out of the three...

Comment

wilson... use enough of this and you can bring your photoshop bumper to life..

Comment

try to do it to your side skirt and door molings too. all white.

Comment

speaking of MR. RHD(626cb7)... watz up wid yoz whip?

Comment

go on this now, show some support for my homie, dj jonesy jr. he's spinning till 9pm
                  and from 9-10 is his homegirls.

http://insoulwetrust.com/shows/index.html

Comment

listen now, he's spinning right now. when you go to the site, click on the top where it will have the windows media icon. leave your replies. I guess he's spinning till 10 with his homie on a tag team.

Comment

hah my bad david. i forgot to tell you about the main street exit. theres 2 of them. my gf had the same problem.

i had a hard night of partying and i left my phone on silent. i woke up to it vibrating and i was like OH SHIT! 8 missed calls from david. my bad!!

enjoy your hood bro! it served well with me.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
                        hah my bad david. i forgot to tell you about the main street exit. theres 2 of them. my gf had the same problem.

i had a hard night of partying and i left my phone on silent. i woke up to it vibrating and i was like OH SHIT! 8 missed calls from david. my bad!!

enjoy your hood bro! it served well with me.

yea thanks man i will enjoy it i showed my parents and they were surprised that the hood matched with the trunk now all i need to do is paint the car and im set

"2SIIC"

Comment

Do a CF overlay on your roof!
                          ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Nice wheels wilson think they are a big upgrade on the car,look nice, anyways not sure if anyone knows but a newbie named gabe (I forgot his cb7 screenname) was hit and run, from the back and spun out and almost had his car slam head first into the side of a wall on the 57(?) freeway, I told him to post pics and what not but guess he hasn't gotten a chance. His car was a clean 4 door green 92(?) slammed on some nice gold 17's, he was at the last meet big socal meet, anyways his rear side panels are fucked. If anyone can help him out pm him, cus he is cool as hell, he gave me a ride down to SD to pick up Optimus' car, so ya hit him up if anyone has side panels sitting around.

On a side note optima red tops suck. I just installed a brand new red top less than a week ago and that shit died on me, I put back my old battery that I had in the car and bamn everything is working fine,LOL. So ya Ricardo hit me up once you read this foo. Unless something is wrong with my alternator, but I had that tested , along with the starter at autozone and apparently they are both fine .
                            Last edited by dwnhillCB791; 10-29-2007, 10:28 PM.
                            Socal Alliance Represent

Go Cry

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto
                              thanks tony, maybe you'll see it one of these weeks when i decide to bring up my car ahha,

oh yea, such a shame what happened to gabe's car, but he told me there no frame damage so it might be up and running again.

and geez what a stupid assphat that just sped off after hitting gabe, that person should rot.

gabe's car before the carnage

Aww man that sucks! I hope he's ok. Did the front end get damaged? I gave him my one-off set of smoked bumper lamps. Hope everything is fixable.
                              ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

well guess what guys today i was going like 45 down a strip and i didnt see this small dip and i scratched the shit out or the tow hooks or whatever metal part that is down there that i think its the cross member its right under the radiator sparks even came out on that bitch but everthing is fine my car stil runs and i didnt bend anything

"2SIIC"

Comment

Working...
                                X