SO.CAL Lounge/Postwhore Thread *real lexus pg 356*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ikayto

Think I'm going to borrow long's soldering gun lol.
    You know you can buy one for less then 20 bucks right?

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe
      cheap ass wilson lol j/k
      contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe
        or he can bring it to my house and I will fix it and tune up his car for his flushie.
        The beginning of a new era............................
        165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
        184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

wheres a good place to buy flux?
          contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

Originally posted by f20aaccordturbo
            wheres a good place to buy flux?
            home depot or any electronics store should have it.

Comment

I've never used that stuff before, but I've seen it in action before. works really good. I'm not sure Chan.

Comment

hmm, probably gon' go to the junkyard tomorrow. see if i can get lucky and find something good.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

hey Long you know how to clean up some scuff on plastic?? i just isntalled my one peices but the side that i fixed has some scuff on the lense but its not deep some im sure theres something i can do to shine them up

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                  "2SIIC"
                  Authentic Jerseys for sale
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Originally posted by Davids92Accord
                    hey Long you know how to clean up some scuff on plastic?? i just isntalled my one peices but the side that i fixed has some scuff on the lense but its not deep some im sure theres something i can do to shine them up
                    meguiars plastic polish.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

damn that fire was pretty bad!

i saw one on the 405 when i was passing irvine area while i was on my way home. the air is horrible

same for san diego too. big bad brush fires!

Comment

Originally posted by Davids92Accord
                        Meguiars plastic polish should work, but if it's a little deeper try metal polish.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
                          damn that fire was pretty bad!

i saw one on the 405 when i was passing irvine area while i was on my way home. the air is horrible

same for san diego too. big bad brush fires!
                          no fire over here. but the wind is horrible. there is a construction site over here down the street, and there's a lot of dust flying around. bad dust storm. My son cannot go to school today because the sandstorm is horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj
                            no fire over here. but the wind is horrible. there is a construction site over here down the street, and there's a lot of dust flying around. bad dust storm. My son cannot go to school today because the sandstorm is horrible.
                            The wind is pretty bad here too. I was driving around my neighborhood earlier, and some of the trees are blocking the streets. I spent most of my morning stuck in traffic on the 405 watching fire trucks go down to the Irvine area.

Comment

yea san diego has it pretty bad infact worse. i was passing oceanside and it felt like i was going through silent hill.

on another bad note.. this is my 3rd time washing my car since 2 months ago and it had to ash.... so far for washing it!

Comment

I hope none of the board members have homes in danger. One of my friends lives in Canyon Country and he said his home is in danger of being destroyed. He had to evacuate last night and doesn't know what the status of his house is yet.

On another note i went to pick up my bent rims at Wheels America and they said they're gonna try one more time to fix them.
                                ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X